passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

well hello sir.

I'm stuart/stu/darkglobe80...

I frequent the Gamestm board and now the new Revolution one (damn IP make the best mags!!!) and used to visit the Edge one, but a few people there make me remember why I hated forums so much for a while...

Vitals?

25 for what, 9 more days then the big 2 6!!!

Reside in Ipswich, and adore my DS.

Been consoling it up since the NES, though recently got very bored of it all.

The DS reawoke the love I had for just playing.

I have a PS2 but that gets used for Evo 5 (roll on 6) and GT4.

The Cube is used for SSB:M and SMB2.

The Dreamcast, well, just sits there really... People go on about how great it is, but I can't find any games I like for it.. Must be me.

Anyway, loving 42 All Time Classics/Meteos/MvsDK2/Tetris DS/Mr Driller DS and AC:WW at the mo.

Always up for some battles of Ludo/Turncoat/Dominoes/Dots&Boxes/Bowling....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stanleecroup

hello i'm stanleecroup. i've been looking for a decent site about ds and stuff and i looks like the map was right.

im 36 and been gaming on and off for years but got really into it when my nephew sold me a gameboy colour with monkey puncher.

i am married to a cool woman who also has a ds

love me ds lite just want to play some wifi with people other than my wife, which is cool

oh i also work and stuff my_new_film529.JPG

post-123-1161638614.jpg

Welcome!

The wife and I have two Lite's in the household. The New Super Mario Bros mini games are our two player game of choice at the moment! You'll be right at home here, we are always having online events. What games do you have dude? Stick a topic up in collections. Enjoy the site. :)

Welcome Stan Lee, hope you stick around.

I come form a two Lite household, my misses is totally addicted to (Bass?) Animal Crossing and we spend many a jaunty hour arsing around on that. If only she would follow through with her threat to buy me Clubhouse Games. But hey, what women say and what women do are two seperate things.

Ben isn't the boss, unless he's having sex with me! Then he's the boss-hog.

I'm sly. I love you more than eggs on pegs. Or something equally as romantic. I have a penis and I love to wave it around in public places while making "oog oog" noises.

Oh, and I also work and stuff.

Hi I’m Skolly and I work as a Web Designer on the lovely Isle of Wight.

I’m 30, married, and have been playing games since the early 80’s. Always been a bit of a multi-format man myself and into arcade and retro stuff big time too.

Enjoy playing a bit of online gaming on my 360 and would like to get more into DS WiFi.

• 1 month later...

well, if you've read this thread and my post, you'll know i'm a dole scum!

however, tonight, in 1 hour, I begin 3 weeks work for The Royal Mail!

10pm-6AM.... with Thursday night off for Wii.

It does mean I won't be about for classics for during the week, but i'll be there at weekends and early evenings :)

Hi im Sam. I had major trouble connecting my Wii untill Shigsy in a hat (retroEd) magicked them away meaning that I, like everyone else can now access virtual console and wait, like everyone else, for good games to be added. At least i can use the news and forecast channel......oh wait.