passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Halo 3

Swallow

I played more of the single player campaign tonight, and am now at the beginning of the 7th level! I don't think I've really used any grenades at all thus far. I should have the campaign cleared up sometime this week, then I may have a few games of multi to see how crap I am compared to everyone else.

Im pumping though this on Heroic at the mo, the difficulty is considerably higher than Normal so I dread to think what Legendary will be like.

I highly recommend for those that havent played this though on anything higher than Normal to do so, it becomes almost a completely different game, much more tactical than just 'run in and kill'. Im close to the end now....

And im up for some Halo-age at some point this week, would love to do some Slayer for shits and gigs. Wasnt around this weekend so dont know if I missed any frivolity?

illdog wrote:

Wasnt around this weekend so dont know if I missed any frivolity?

Nah, I had only a couple of hours free between getting home and then going to work so I played Crackdown and watched a DVD.

I didn't see many people online.

EDIT

Just watched that vid, and wheras she started as a kids presenter waiting to happen, she actually showed she knew her stuff, and she mentioned Zynaps! Respect.

Hendo wrote:

illdog wrote:
Wasnt around this weekend so dont know if I missed any frivolity?

Nah, I had only a couple of hours free between getting home and then going to work so I played Crackdown and watched a DVD.

I didn't see many people online.

EDIT

Just watched that vid, and wheras she started as a kids presenter waiting to happen, she actually showed she knew her stuff, and she mentioned Zynaps! Respect.

She's pretty nice to watch too!:blush:

hmmmm i'm really going to have to make a big push to get back into this at some point. I've been busy with work at the moment, and then got Eternal Sonata. Seen as thats the first 360 game my missus has ever wanted to play and its got CooP we've been playing that all the time.

BTW its very very good

I've just finished the 7th level, that was pretty epic!

*Spoiler*I was an absolute idiot just before the twin scarab fight, and shot both of the hornets down with my tank as I thought they were enemies! And as is my luck, I hit a checkpoint seconds after doing so. After ages trying to work out a strategy I finally managed to destroy both of the scarabs by getting underneath them, taking their legs out using one of the enemies vehicles, and then jumping on. Took me a while, though!**

Only now may i appreciate the beauty of that shot, but consider this, the game after that I got 25 kills with a plus 15 kills to death count.

I went on a bit of a killer run after that, it must have been your fluckie shot that inspired me. Good old Halo.

I've not done anything with the vids or pics yet, is it easy to use?

Oh, and co-op works great, TGK! It's exactly the same campaign but there's more than one of you! I remember that one is the Arbiter but I can't remember what the other players are.

I hate a horrible episode last night, where i never played a game that somebody on my team didnt drop out from. For example i was against loads of general and other cunts and one game the added up score of experience was in the thousands, and at the last second three of my 5 person team dropped out.....

Needless to say we got fucking hammered worse than a hoe in the hood. The thing is, I cant drop out because then i get penalised so you have to put up with losing badly for about 20 minutes. One team of royal cuntish bastards camped at the respawn points so i spent more time waiting to respawn whilst they shot my dead body and sent insults via my telly....35 pounds a year well spent.

I wonder how much this is going for trade in....

sambob wrote:

I hate a horrible episode last night, where i never played a game that somebody on my team didnt drop out from. For example i was against loads of general and other cunts and one game the added up score of experience was in the thousands, and at the last second three of my 5 person team dropped out.....

Needless to say we got fucking hammered worse than a hoe in the hood. The thing is, I cant drop out because then i get penalised so you have to put up with losing badly for about 20 minutes. One team of royal cuntish bastards camped at the respawn points so i spent more time waiting to respawn whilst they shot my dead body and sent insults via my telly....35 pounds a year well spent.

I wonder how much this is going for trade in....

that sounds like loads of fun

cockbadgers

get cod4.

ps is you've got super mario 64 ds and animal crossing ds for trade, game will give you £36 for them (£18 mach). not bad for games over two years old and would help with getting cod4 (it helped me anyway :) )