passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

retroed

Yeah that song was pretty hard i failed and failed and failed then aced it with over a million points and an A rank lol i just couldnt work out the beat very well not sure i think i managed it just because of making the beat up in my mind.

The final part of the final song is continually beating me down now to the point where im no longer enjoying trying to finish it but i guess im still trying because i want to try the songs i love on cheerleader.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centy wrote:

with illdog out of the picture in the states im sure to be the first to get to cheerleader mode now B)

AHAHAHAHA

Whilst my girlfriend slept I played this till i passed out. Im on the last song on Cheerleader mode now and by fuck its difficult. Altho it is now only a matter of time....

I finished Cheerleader mode last night, that last song is a bitch but perseverence is the key. There are so many different parts to the song and the only way to conquer it I found was to keep playing, watch the replays of the bits you fail at, try to remember where you went wrong and keep going. It makes such a difference being able to jump straight onto the song so as soon as i failed i just tried again.

Hell of a game tho, i think I enjoyed playing this one through more than the first one, the songs overall arent quite so good but, and stay with me here, the good tracks are fucking excellent. It made it balance out for the better if you know what i mean?

illdog wrote:

Hell of a game tho, i think I enjoyed playing this one through more than the first one, the songs overall arent quite so good but, and stay with me here, the good tracks are fucking excellent. It made it balance out for the better if you know what i mean?

Yeah there are more songs all together more shit songs than the original but more excellent songs aswell, i know what you mean anyway.

Hendo wrote:

I can hear the distant sound of Scottish weeping.

Yeah bit annoying i failed to get to cheerleader mode first but i have the excuse of Etrian Odyssey being a permanent fixture in my ds these days and im on cheerleader mode and working towards olay olay and that all i wanted :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

bump bump bump...

I was pretty much playing this all the time whilst travelling around on holiday. I'm on the final song on hard and I just cannot do it. I tried for over 6 hours and about 4000 miles and it just beats me every time. There were a few attempts where I got within about three taps but I just had to give up in the end otherwise I'd have thrown it out a window...

bump bump bump...

I was pretty much playing this all the time whilst travelling around on holiday. I'm on the final song on hard and I just cannot do it. I tried for over 6 hours and about 4000 miles and it just beats me every time. There were a few attempts where I got within about three taps but I just had to give up in the end otherwise I'd have thrown it out a window...

Ooooh, get you with the 'Ive just been to Japan' plug. You make me sick.

Ive finished this on Cheerleader but for the life of me i cant do one of the bonus songs on Hard, its the one where your some sort of digital samuri and its about phone signal strenght or some such nonsence, but the tune is top. Teh ONLY way to beat a song your stuck on is constant play, learn the song, even watch the replays of your mistakes so you can see where you went wrong and eventually you just do it.

The worst thing is when you fuck up a bit you know you can do easily.

yeah I will persever with it. I haven't touched it for a few days so hopefully I'll come back fresh. Its frustrating because I know I can do it...I just can't.....also it said I unlocked a bonus song but I can't seem to find it on the map, is that because I'm on the last stage or something?

yeah I will persever with it. I haven't touched it for a few days so hopefully I'll come back fresh. Its frustrating because I know I can do it...I just can't.....also it said I unlocked a bonus song but I can't seem to find it on the map, is that because I'm on the last stage or something?

It could be cos your a junior spaco. I think the bonus songs actually have bonus written by them Jimbo, just scour around, you'll find it.

Ive finished this on Cheerleader but for the life of me i cant do one of the bonus songs on Hard, its the one where your some sort of digital samuri and its about phone signal strenght or some such nonsence, but the tune is top.

i find its sometimes harder on hard because loads of stuff appears on screen at the same time and i mess up the order, on the girls mode its much easier to see the order as they only appear right before you have to hit them. agree about the song with the samuri too, it's ace!