passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your 25 favourite games in a grid with pictures

retroed

7 hours ago, HandsomeDead said:

Not a bad distinction tbh

Have you not loved a game since you left university or what?

I dunno why I'm being mean to you.  Just in that kinda mood 🙂

There's quite a few post university games on there, but that's because I'm old af. 

Ignoring Witcher 3 and Divinity, there's stuff like Baldur's Gate, but I've not played enough of that 

I dunno, I've liked a lot of games recently, but very few I've loved. I always feel like I'm forgetting stuff when I do these lists, like a list was formed a decade ago and everything else just slips out of my mind 

When it comes to doing stuff like this I struggle because I have Ocarina of Time in mine and in some lists I maybe wouldn't even put it in my top 100 but I also have to be honest and admit it did hit me like a truck and was one of those games that made me think that games are really cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

F9btNdeX0AAZfRr?format=jpg&name=large

It’s one of those things that I was never 100% happy with, but I worked on it for about a week and tried to be as honest as possible. Trying to find the right mixture of games I love and games that are great, and spent ages fiddling with the order

EDITED: Thanks for moving my post, mods! 

I'm thinking of bumping AC Odyssey got ghost of Tsushima. It's more or less the same game only you can't end suffering in AC.

Good shout on Octopath @Maf. I loved the first one, but frankly forgot the sequel existed. Maybe it's time to dust off my turn based skills.