passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mortal Kombat 1

DisturbedSwan

• 2 weeks later...

This guest fighter fetish is so lame.🙄

So I assume Omni-Man and Homelander are going to be palette swaps, given they are essentially the exact same thing?

On 19/05/2023 at 16:18, DisturbedSwan said:

guest characters are rad as fuck, for me anyway.

It's a preference thing of course. But I'd like to see an MK roster that looks like this again:

Spoiler

r/MortalKombat - The best roster in Mortal Kombat history

MK Trilogy

maxresdefault.jpg

MK Armageddon

I don't see Street Fighter or Tekken giving up upto half a dozen character spaces for non-canon characters. T7, for example, actually incorporated Akuma into the story. The other three guest characters were largely superfluous though. Somewhat ironically, Tekken only had one guest fighter prior to T7 - Gon. Four games prior.

It has been 17 years since we had a Mortal Kombat game that only had Mortal Kombat characters in it. That's depressing.

On 19/05/2023 at 15:48, DisturbedSwan said:

Amazon Italy might've leaked Kombat Pack 1 Roster for this

Screenshot (286).png

• Quan Chi
  • Omni Man (from Invincible TV series)
  • Ermac
  • Peacemaker
  • Takeda
  • Homelander

Then 5 Kameo's (which AFAIK are like skins?) 

• Tremor
  • Johnny Cage
  • Khameleon
  • Mavada
  • Ferra
  • Jean Claude Van Damme

Aren't they tied to Amazon in some way now, or have I imagined that? It'd explain those characters at least 

21 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

Aren't they tied to Amazon in some way now, or have I imagined that? It'd explain those characters at least 

I don't think Peacemaker is, he's DC and been on HBO Max and The Suicide Squad film (the good one). 

The other two though, definitely, although The Boys is joint produced by Sony Television so I'm not really sure who would have the rights to that character, but yeah, it's likely WB struck a deal with amazon for those two.