passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

radiofloyd

You can cloud save after beating the boss (disable auto updates first).I'll spoiler this just in case, but there's one bit which could lock you into an ending early on...

Spoiler

There's a boss at the end of the sewers under the Citadel - Mohg the Omen. After beating him you can interact with his altar and progress to a secret bit. DON'T do that until you've beaten the final boss, as it will lock you into one of the endings.

21 minutes ago, Whiskey_chaser said:

Apologies for the crappy screenshot - couldn't be arsed to figure out how to upload form the PS, but...

PXL_20220401_143343480.jpg

Congrats on the Plat, I'm gonna give it a go myself.

Screenshots should upload to the PS App on your phone now 👍

16 minutes ago, Nag said:

Think you have to enable it first...

Or want it...

Meanwhile, the general consensus I've read on Caelid. Most people tend to be of the opinion it should be the last area you explore before heading up to Atlus Plateau.

Limgrave >Weeping Peninsula>Liurnia>Caelid

That seems to be the scaling route, in terms of difficulty.

40 minutes ago, Nag said:

Think you have to enable it first...

Should be auto enabled as standard I think? It won't upload stuff in the past but everything you've taken since the update a few days ago should be ready to go on the App. 

That video I took of ER last night and a couple captures auto-uploaded right after I'd exited the game last night as I could see the little download icon light up on the bar thing at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Maf said:

Caelid is way easier than anything on the Plateau imo. The poison's a fucker, but the poison's always a fucker. The enemies I don't think are as bad. 

See, the thing here is most people did not see how that rhadan fight was pre nerf. He's the reason I was saying that on the last page, he was way rougher than what you fight in Plateau and gives more runes as well.

In that regard the nerf is probably needed to create a more natural progression. But people complained a lot about that fight, more than any other fight

But even the dogs and birds in the area aren’t as deadly as the trolls. Even the dogs up north do 30% damage to me per bite. The fuck shit. Caileid looks scarier but I haven’t found it as bad.

Except for that one dungeon with the blood clot floor. The fuck shit

Feeling a little more confident in my build, as this was a quick session, I turned towards the Evergaols. For what they are, they really don't give you a lot of runes? Some nifty spells though. That's all of them done. Although I assume there are more on the Plateau and beyond. 

Ok, good. Don’t want to progress too far but it seemed like I was. Going back in other directions anyway. I only got there by accident 

EDIT: It’s been a while since I got to say this but I found a really cool boss. Astel of the Natural Born or something. This is really cool

EDIT 2: Level 100, baby

FPWGYZDX0AUZ5Jl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

A little Fashion Souls..

Spoiler

ERZ.jpg

Level 68..

Got tired of hitting my head against equine gate keepers. So I decided to start exploring some underground areas on the Plateau.

This was in my feed and I watched it because I’m weak and holy fuck my instincts were right. And I didn’t listen to them. As always.

I’m farming the 10 levels I need. I found a good spot earlier which gives about 150,000 souls every 5-10 mins so let’s do this for an hour

Move over rocks. Now we gaming. 

So far this is the only boss fight I walked away from with the plan to come back later. Now I’ve returned lol.

Damn this sword fucks the first guy up (Also I’m so not used to the special moves I completely forget the buttons in the middle of the fight)

After, I remembered finding a trail to a cave but never went there. Since I was in the area I thought I’d clear it quick and well, well, look who it is

I levelled up the mimic here as well so double fuckery. I’m just done with the combat in this game so let’s have some fun. 

I’m a bit gutted because I was this close to finding out something cool for myself for a change. I was talking about this sword a few pages back saying I should try that but never bothered. 

So close to being smart but never quite get there don’t I do 😑

The only downside is this thing kills MP. I’m going to have to put all my points in to Mind now so I got lots of juice