passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 5

Nag

Stop the man talking he will make me buy the early access bullshit

Most interesting to me is how far we’ve come since FH2. When you play each one it’s hard to think they look that different from each other but in hard contrast it’s hugely different.

The video is a bit long but superb intro

More Forza Horizon 5 videos but on Xbox One

I’m sure if played side by side it would be apparent but looking at it on a YT video the Xbox One version looks like SX version to me. Seems like even if you don’t have next gen Xbox you can play an excellent version of a next gen game

There are some visible downgrades but it's not even close to the difference between Horizon 2 on 360 and Xbox One.

On Xbox One X it looks indistinguishable from Series S though. Which I suppose makes sense because One -> Series X is the true generational leap and the other two boxes just some half-assed upgrades.

(Also for the record I can't wait until this transitional period is over because putting more than one Xbox name in a post makes the whole thing look confusing as hell.)

17 minutes ago, bellow said:

That's debatable, to say the least.

Is it? No other studio of theirs has managed to hit 90+ review scores recently, even Psychonauts 2 (which is very good) and Gears 5 got high 80s.

The Coalition is their second best studio in my view. 

For me Playground has yet to show if they can do more than just racing games, but for some reason I still have high hopes for Fable. I suppose it'll look great at the minimum.

Best Xbox studio is Double Fine, full stop. They might have only released one game under the MS banner so far but their portfolio is wonderfully rich and diverse and original.

• 2 weeks later...