passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.

retroed

• 2 weeks later...

So the Destiny trial went live on PS4 today. I added the game to my basket on PSN and it appears to have given the full game unlock to me for free. I can't confirm as it's still downloading, but give it a try. It's probably too good to be true, but it wouldn't be the first time Sony have messed up and given games away.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/search/q=destiny

it's tempting to try it as it'd be good not to have to swap disks, but i'm worried it'd mess up my disk version somehow...

anyway grabbed the theme from the link - thanks Ed!

edit - turns out the theme is for ps3 - still worth having anyway. and i tried getting the game too and it doesn't seem to have worked - it let me buy it but then trying to play it on ps4 and it says 'no disk'.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also going for free.

Origin Keys for Mirror's Edge, and The Sims 3.

Steam keys/gifts for Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, A Virus Named TOM, Limbo, Fish Fillets 2, and Bastion.

Desura Key for Humble Introversion Bundle, which includes Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON, and Multiwinia, and might include Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe. Also a separate Desura key for Dungeons of Dredmor.

• 1 month later...
  • retroed changed the title to FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.
  • retroed pinned and pinned this topic