passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.

retroed

I've got a copy of Magicka on Steam going. Bought a 4 pack with 2 copies going to my usual co-op partners, one copy is left, who wants it?

I don't want it. I already have it. But I'll have to hook up with you sometime for some co-op shenanigans. BTW, seriously excellent game this one.

• 3 weeks later...

This one is a biggie. I've got two Steam codes here from the Humble Bundle Deep Silver bundle. They're as follows.

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third. This is one code that includes all four games.

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel. This is one code that includes all three games.

Now, I am prepared to give these away for free. Usual routine applies. First one to jump up and down yelling "me-me-me" gets them. However, because these are collections of pretty good games, I think I might have to give them out to two people.

But on a side note, The Darkness 2, and Supreme Commander 2 are currently on special, on Steam, and I'm easily bribed by one or the other, lol.

This one is a biggie. I've got two Steam codes here from the Humble Bundle Deep Silver bundle. They're as follows.

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third. This is one code that includes all four games.

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel. This is one code that includes all three games.

Now, I am prepared to give these away for free. Usual routine applies. First one to jump up and down yelling "me-me-me" gets them. However, because these are collections of pretty good games, I think I might have to give them out to two people.

But on a side note, The Darkness 2, and Supreme Commander 2 are currently on special, on Steam, and I'm easily bribed by one or the other, lol.

I don't want any of those games, but you've reminded me I think I have an unused Darkness 2 code from when Green Man Gaming were selling it in a bundle with Spec Ops for £3. I'll send it to you to see if still works.

I don't want any of those games, but you've reminded me I think I have an unused Darkness 2 code from when Green Man Gaming were selling it in a bundle with Spec Ops for £3. I'll send it to you to see if still works.

It worked a treat Mr Edge. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

I still have both codes available if anyone wants them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I imagine it'd run on on nearly anything.

Fake edit: http://www.ftlgame.com/?page_id=192#reqs

What are the system requirements?

Operating system: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7, Intel Mac OSX 10.5.8+, or Linux (x86 or x86_64)

Processor: 2 GHz

RAM: 1 GB

Hard drive space: 175 MB

Video: OpenGL 2.0, minimum resolution of 1280×720, dedicated card recommended

Important notes:

The minimum resolution is a hard set requirement.

Windows 8 is not officially supported. Graphics cards manufacturers are not supporting many of their cards, causing problems and an inability to update your drivers. It has been known to work though.

Dedicated graphics cards are more reliable, but its been known to work on the Intel HD Integrated cards.

I got an email from IndieRoyale about the Golden Jubilee Bundle. It contains 6 games and a downloadable album by CoLD SToRAGE:

Reemus: When The Bed Bites

Star Hammer Tactics

Akaneiro: Demon Hunter

Bird Assassin

Amazing Zombie Defense

Zombie Football Carnage

Looks a bit rubbish to me, but they gave me 2 keys in the email to use for myself or give away, so they're here if anyone wants them:

http://www.indieroyale.com/bundle/key/O52368D4C05966
http://www.indieroyale.com/bundle/key/T52368D1790545

• retroed changed the title to FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.
  • retroed pinned and pinned this topic