passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Final Fantasy XVI

one-armed dwarf

I won’t be going back for the DLC. Getting to the end of the main story was enough of a chore. 16 isn’t the worst game I’ve played in the series (that’d be 13), but it’s far from the best either. Boring is how I’d describe the majority of it.

I think both of these DLC look really good, the boss fight I saw in the first DLC looked really good. But I'm anxious of about 12 more sequels to Blacksmith's blues

But I'm holding out for the PC release now. I wish they just kinda bit the bullet though and made this a straightforward DMC action game, cause it's already decent at that part anyway. The RPG side didn't seem needed (and Rebirth trounces that side, even if combat isn't as high execution)

Sounds like the PC version isn’t a million miles away

I dunno why but this announcement has got me really wanting to play this game. Even though I only got a tiny ways in I really did enjoy it. Maybe wait for April because along with DLC is coming balance changes as well.

My only thing is I’ve played so many JRPG’s/anime games lately I need a bit of a break from it. So again waiting for April is probably the move

But I dunno I’m really excited to get back in to this game again 

I don't know how much they're charging, but that's how you do a late port. Here's all the content, we're not holding it back once it's done, and we'll even put out a demo so you can see we've put the effort in