passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ghost of Tsushima

DisturbedSwan

It's very much AC Japan with all the pro and cons that brings with it, at least from the looks of it. I like how it took some idea from the Batman games in that enemies become frightened of you if you stealthily drop them one by one.

Not sure if I'll play it though. There's quite a couple of game around I'd rather go through before Next-Gen arrives.

3 hours ago, Maf said:

I think this game looks cool I just hope it isn’t all taking out bandit camps and finding collectibles the whole time.

I like those games but it’s time we moved passed it.

I get you. I don’t honestly know what it’ll be like, all I’ve seen is the State I’d Play on it. They said and showed there’s no way markers in the game and there’s stuff like the bird naturally showing you to a shrine that sounds BOTW inspired. I’m sure there will be collectibles and bandit camps in there but yeah, it’ll all be whether I get lost in the world or not for me whether I find it any good or not.

I would’ve thought you’d like this considering you dug Horizon and Days Gone @Nag

I didn’t think the combat looked particularly brilliant during the State of Play either @one-armed dwarf but I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and get it in my own hands to find out. 

The truth is we still don’t properly know what to expect, Sucker Punch’s last game was 6 years ago with Infamous SS. Reviews should tell us a lot more about it on the 14th, I’m not expecting it to get 90%+ but I think it should comfortably get 80%+.

Dualshockers: 8GB Day One Update

The last triple-A PS4-exclusive title from Sony’s first-party developers is about to arrive in over a week, and Sucker Punch is doing its best to deliver it as polished as possible. According to the latest report from reviewers who are playing the game, Ghost of Tsushima has recently received another update which increases its day-one patch file size to nearly 8 GB.

I really have no idea how this will review. I would guess at 80%+ and maybe 85%+ but I’ve no idea, its been so long since SP’s last game and this is a new IP.

I thought similarly with Days Gone and it reviewed worse than I thought, I thought similarly with Horizon and it reviewed way better than I thought.

We’ll find out at 3pm. Won’t be able to cancel my pre-order though as it’s already started processing ?

This one is funny: https://videochums.com/review/ghost-of-tsushima

"Undoubtedly, Ghost of Tsushima is the greatest game of the generation. With perfect storytelling, supremely satisfying combat, and an astounding world that's packed with content and gorgeous sights, it raises the bar for open world games."

It's cool that he likes it that much but let's stay real, shall we? 

Has anyone found some info about the playtime? If it's around the 30 hour mark or so I might give it a go but I'm not in the mood for a massive Witcher/BotW/AC open world game right now.