MFGamers

Destiny 2

Sambob

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

I'm taking a friend of a friend through the normal raid at some point over the next two weeks. Anyone here not done it want to tag along? Probably two spaces free. I can get some of my other clan but thought I'd help some here first if they haven't done it.

I've not done it yet so I'd be up for it.

39 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

Cool be nice to play together. You're not on my friend list are you? Add me - MrFrossty. When you free? I think they're on about tomorrow as it stands. Might need another night depending how we go.

Tomorrow night I'm at work but tonight, Wednesday and Thursday I can do.

Don't know yet about the weekend but likely not in the evening.

• 2 months later...

They're making Destiny 2's Crucible like it was from the previous game.

∙All three glides plus Catapult and Strafe Lift have been re-tuned and buffed to make them more unique and faster.

The mobility stat has had its range expanded and been completely re-tuned as well. In short, everyone gets faster and the high end is higher.

The players’ ground speed cap has been increased, allowing for faster total movement speed, regardless of how you may get there.

Arcstrider, Sentinel, and Striker all move faster, and at the same speed as one another, while in their Supers.

Arcstrider, as a whole, is performing well in PvP but mostly due to its neutral game perks. We’ve made the following changes in an effort to get the Super to be a more competitive option:

- Faster Attack Animations.

- Faster Dodge Animations.

- Increased range of all attacks.

Supers recharge faster for everyone!

We’ve buffed several weapon archetypes (including, but not limited to, Hand Cannons, Pulse Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Shotguns) and a few specific perks, as well.

- A key goal here is to make Shotguns, Snipers, and Fusion rifles more prevalent in the game.

We’ve also been working side-by-side with our friends on PvP to increase the pace of PvP combat and the frequency of power play. Here’s a sneak peek at their hard work:

- Player respawn times for all Quickplay modes have been decreased.

- Power Ammo respawn timers for all Quickplay modes have been reduced 30%.

- Power Ammo respawn timers in Survival have been reduced 40%.

- Power Ammo respawn timers in Countdown have been reduced 25%.

- Ammo counts have been adjusted in relation to these timers, and in relation to weapon type.

- Enemy players now drop their power ammo on death. The dropped brick is available to anyone until picked up or 30 seconds have passed.

This is in addition to a 6v6 mode.  I want reasons to go back to Destiny 2 and this is a decent sized plus for me.

54 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

Interesting @DifferentClass. Didn't take for one that would be a faithful D player let alone one that would come back from this shit fest. 

I'm getting that feeling. But I always would ;) I'll probably be back to do the valentine's event. Maybe some raid stuff if anyone's about.

I've never been super upset by the dodgy goings on.  I generally like the game, but it needs to give me reasons to invest in these paid updates.

• 3 months later...

It looks like we're due a new furore with the faction rally hits. More emotes , I think one for each faction, that are reported to be dropping at $10 a pop.

They (both Acti and Bungie) are off their fucking rockers if this is true.It's kind of disgusting even if the game is in a spectacular place, but in the state it's in it's a complete slap on the face.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully @ThreeFour doesn't spontaneously jizzbust (that's where you explode in a giant ball of jizz) when he sees the news for this starting to trickle through...

113 rapid fire questions about the new DLC, Destiny 2: Forsaken. Video in the link, but it'll probably be up on YouTube later too if you're too lazy to click below.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/07/04/rapid-fire-questions-about-destiny-2-forsaken