passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fallout 4

DisturbedSwan

The Fallout 3 lunchbox and bobble head limited edition is probably the only LE (appart from the Blizzard one's) that I've not regretted buying, So I'm hoping they do something like that again.

Yeah, it's an incredible CE and takes pride of place on my gaming shelf, actually bought it without the game a few years after it came out (and about a month or so after I finished it), loved F3 so much I just had to go out and get that CE.

Pre-ordered the Standard edition on ShopTo for PC for £36ish, will probably cancel it as it's up on CDKeys now, £27.99, that's more like it :D

Not pre-purchasing without a release date first though...hopefully we'll get one of those at E3...interesting that CDKeys' site says the key is expected "before 31st December 2015" :D

Really shouldn't be getting my hopes up at a 2015 release date, it's just a lot of stuff is pointing towards it...

OUT NOVEMBER 10TH, 2015

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, THERE'S A MOTHER-FUCKING REAL LIFE PIP-BOY IN THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

:D:D:D:D:D

Also, the first Fallout game I might enjoy in Fallout Shelter. It's an iOS game, free to play but follows the Dota model of buy card packs but there's no in-game timers or energy or what not.

It looks fucking amazing and sounds like they've been planning it for a while.

It's a side-on thing where you are the overseer of a vault and Todd Howard name-checked Little Computer People as an influence so I'm on board with that.

On a F4 proper note, the crafting looks immense and you can build and maintain your own little towns, put up defenses and so on.

Not a fan of mobile games, but I would've given Fallout Shelter a go, if I had an iOS phone, I really don't understand why, in 2015, games/apps don't come out for both iOS and Android operating systems simultaneously 100% of the time, it annoys me intensely.

I've got it pre-ordered now.

I wouldn't say I'm excited about it, I just know its a reliable game (not technically, it'll probably be as glitchy as fuck) in the sense that it'll be a safe bet. I like Fallout so more Fallout is fine, especially since it has been a while.

I don't know if I'll bother with the crafting stuff. It reminds me of rebuilding Colony 6 in Xenoblade. This looks a lot more customisable (in Xenoblade it wasn't at all) but more in the sense it could be something I get into post-game. But looking at it now it just looks like work.

Pre-ordered the Pip-Boy edition from game a few minutes ago :D

Will reiterate, have no idea how people can't be excited for this game, it's the first MEGATON of this generation, the sequel to one of the greatest games ever made by one of the greatest game director's of all time, c'mon people ;)

• 1 month later...

Bethesda yesterday announced a Fallout Anthology Collection:

cjYgEiJ.jpg
Included in the package is all Fallout games past and present and a replica mini-nuke that makes mini-nuke sounds at the press of a button.
Torn over it myself, I'd love that mini-nuke but it's bound to be plastic as metal would cost too much to manufacture, plus I've got all those games already apart from F3:GOTY Edition, which is available for mega cheap on PCs and consoles these days...so probably going to have to pass, but that mini-nuke would look incredible on my gaming shelf..oh well.
Getting screwed on price again over here as well, $49.99 in the US, £49.99 in the UK :facepalm: I did a currency conversion and $49.99 is actually £32 + VAT @ 20% = £38.44

• 1 month later...