passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

spatular

Moon mission was so good I played through it twice. Once with Sam and once with Duck.

Joined Ben, spatular and others for some Iron Crucible matchmaking, and loved it. Hopefully next time I'll have my mic enabled. I can't get enough of this game.

Edit: yeah I was killing it, wasn't I? That last game. :)

I picked the Warlock class, which has a cool force push move instead of a melee weapon like a knife. I also, chose the Voidwalker as my secondary class. I thought this was an MMOFPS, but I did not see anyone in game, even when I was in the hub city. The game is very gorgeous, but what was on offer in the beta was repetitive in my opinion. I know it was more about stress testing and fine tuning, but its still a valid opinion. Hopefully there is more diversity in missions then what was on display in the final release. Maybe, Im missing something or I bought into the hype that the internet hive mind has built around the game. I think Ill wait till a price drop before picking it up or maybe just pass up the final release altogether.

I'm playing as the Warlock too, but it sounds like I've had a better experience than you. I was seeing another couple of people in game, I wasn't really getting involved with them though.

I like his melee, especially when you level it up and can use it to charge your special. I like his ultra long jump to a point, but I kept clipping the wall and getting shot backwards.

I really like the gunplay, I know this we upset Spatular but I think it's a lot better than Halo's. The dialogue is fairly terrible imo, but I'm going to replay some of the story missions tomorrow because I partnered up with Spatular half way through and stopped paying attention.

I really like it though. I wish stuff charged up a bit quicker and the armour had more perks, but maybe that comes later

I'm playing as Titan, who has the mental Hulk special move.

I think the reason I'm enjoying Destiny so much is it handles like classic Call of Duty, with a few twists in things like the Super charge move and double jump. I like the way the Crucible games force you to go out and kill and not just keep the three zones captured. I'm moving around all the time, it's great fun.

I picked the Warlock class, which has a cool force push move instead of a melee weapon like a knife. I also, chose the Voidwalker as my secondary class. I thought this was an MMOFPS, but I did not see anyone in game, even when I was in the hub city. The game is very gorgeous, but what was on offer in the beta was repetitive in my opinion. I know it was more about stress testing and fine tuning, but its still a valid opinion. Hopefully there is more diversity in missions then what was on display in the final release. Maybe, Im missing something or I bought into the hype that the internet hive mind has built around the game. I think Ill wait till a price drop before picking it up or maybe just pass up the final release altogether.

I'm playing as the Warlock too, but it sounds like I've had a better experience than you. I was seeing another couple of people in game, I wasn't really getting involved with them though.

I like his melee, especially when you level it up and can use it to charge your special. I like his ultra long jump to a point, but I kept clipping the wall and getting shot backwards.

I really like the gunplay, I know this we upset Spatular but I think it's a lot better than Halo's. The dialogue is fairly terrible imo, but I'm going to replay some of the story missions tomorrow because I partnered up with Spatular half way through and stopped paying attention.

I really like it though. I wish stuff charged up a bit quicker and the armour had more perks, but maybe that comes later

I also wish things would charge up quicker. I love the LB+RB move the Warlock has. I played the moon mission, but I only level four atm, so I had a difficult time of it (Think it recommend you be level six). Got to the boss fight were you recover the ghost of the fallen guardian. For the life of me could not beat the wizard. He had a yellow health bar - not sure if that means I need a special weapon or higher level to defeat him. I agree the dialogue is terrible. I most likely play more tonight.

I genuinely don't like the Crucible multiplayer, at all. Every match I play I get absolutely battered. I manage the odd kill here or there, but other people waste me at an alarming rate.

The story mode is great, but in the full version I'd probably skip the Crucible mode altogether.

I have not played the Crucible mode as I think it only for people who pre-ordered the game. I absolutely love the sparrow hover bikes. This is how I wish the hover bikes handled in the EDF games. I had some randoms come out of nowhere to save my ass in a very long and drawn out fire fight hunting ghost so I can activate the array. I did not even know I was playing co-op I honestly thought I was in a single player mission. The game is starting to grow on me a bit. Still not sure if it's worth sixty dollars.

Also, I do not like the unkillable enemies with ?? above there head. totes uncool. <_<

I unload multiple clips into him and hit him with a Nova Bomb - did not make a dent in his health bar.

Did a few community missions tonight. The tank mission was fun. It reminded me of a Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell. I did get an invite to the crucible, so I guess anyone can play that mode. I thought it was just for people that pre-ordered.

The golden gun thing seems massively powerful against the high-end 'regular' enemies. Iv'e not used it myself, but Spatular and his mate were both playing that class and messing things up that I was taking ages to put a dent in

What is the golden gun? Is it class specific?

One hit kill in multi, on big enemies in single they just do lot of damage, which also benefits from critical bonus. Ive nearly unlocked the ability that allows you to get a knife kill and extend the amount of shots you can have with golden gun. Its a great ability but the only problem is that its not a guaranteed kill, ive had a few times where ive triggered it, done the little animation and then whiffed with two shots on an enemy that is leaping around all over the place and then just got killed normally because im not dodging due to trying so hard to aim. Its basically three shots or before a timer runs out, which is about 6 or 7 seconds.