passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Uncle Dokuro

think i need to add mine up too, to try and stop me spending any more.

antichamber £5 (most of which was paid for by card sales)

system shock 2 £1.75

dishonoured dlc £3.75

bully £2.5

kerbal £10.8

sleepy dogs £5

tomb raider £7.5

surgeon simulator £2.3

total £38.6

not too bad but should have waited for cheaperness on tomb raider and kerbal.

tempted by dark souls and gunpoint now too :unsure: damn steam sales :fist:

They were dailys, I mean I should have waited for the Xmas sale or something :awe:

Aren't they all dailies, since they change every 24 hours? Apart from the flash sales, that is.

I've spent £11.91 so far on some DLC and the Steam version of The Dream Machine in the hopes they'll finish the fucking thing (it's been 2 years since episode 3, and that was nearly a year after ep.2)

This sale is starting to feel a bit like like the same core bunch of games coming up over and over at different amounts.

They were dailys, I mean I should have waited for the Xmas sale or something :awe:

Aren't they all dailies, since they change every 24 hours? Apart from the flash sales, that is.

I've spent £11.91 so far on some DLC and the Steam version of The Dream Machine in the hopes they'll finish the fucking thing (it's been 2 years since episode 3, and that was nearly a year after ep.2)

This sale is starting to feel a bit like like the same core bunch of games coming up over and over at different amounts.

You've seen this right? Chapter 4 out on the first of August.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/07/16/nightmares-over-the-dream-machine-chapter-4-almost-with-us/

I agree about the sales. Although I'm kind of at the stage now where I only want new games on Steam, so you can't expect too much...

There's other stuff in the sale too, it's not just the daily/flash/vote games.

I'm glad they skipped the easter sale, it's let some stuff build up for me. You've still got sales twice a week plus daily deals even when it's not a big sale on steam, then there's GMG and the like, it doesn't take long to buy pretty much everything you want any more

I picked up Euro Truck Simulator, and some Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC last night, while it was cheap. Strange thing with the Deus Ex stuff on Steam. If you purchased it individually, it was much cheaper than the package price. Weird pricing there. It said the individual price of the games was £8.24, but the bundle was £14.99. I wonder how many other packs are priced like that.

I voted for KRZ. I bet the others win just because they are cheaper. KRZ is still a bit pricy considering it's having its price slashed too.

Dragon's Lair. :facepalm:

Ah well, KRZ will be 50% or 75% off before too long I'm sure.