passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Heroes

James

Yes double post but I dont care, Ive become obsessed with heroes. I watched four episodes in a row yesterday and will watch more tonight. This is great, read about all what happens but still want to watch the episodes.

Cheers for the tip relmatos, if ever you are in the UK maybe we have babies...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

illdog wrote:

Im here to defend Lost. I loved Season 1 and Season 2 and im not ashamed. Season 3 starts on Sky One on the 17/11/06 so i shall watch that bastard too.

Ill give this Heroes a go too, like new things me.

I'll back ya up too!! lost ain't so bad, there's loads of sub txt and sub plot that most people miss!

I've watched the first Ep of Heroes off Sci-Fi, it ain't half bad, kinda like the Jap mind bending fellow he's tops, I'll keep watching!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ma-hassive bump in honour of the 3rd series starting on the beeb tonight.

I've not posted in this thread before so I'll just say, I loved the first series, although it did feel like it only really got going in the last 3 episodes. With the 2nd series I understand the criticisms but I quite liked it (by the way, did peter ever actually rescue irish girl?), it was very slow but I'd rather that than have insanely over powered characters running around...

Which brings us to series 3. I've watched the first 3 episodes but i'll be careful not to spoil anything. The time travel can fuck off, it's like an episode of x-men now, Hiro I don't mind doing it but the world ending only needs to be covered so many times. However, while the end of ep 2 pissed me off royally, the 3rd ep has shown glimpses of getting back on form.

For anyone who has been watching them on the net

2 mums bickering over raising their daughter (No, she's MY daughter) that's a piece of shit eh?

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was great - I like Daphne - reminds me of Elle from series 2.

Was disappointed with the lack of Peter Petrelli nakedness. In series 2 he could hardly keep his clothes on - now not even a glimpse of flesh. :angry:

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was great - I like Daphne - reminds me of Elle from series 2.

Was disappointed with the lack of Peter Petrelli nakedness. In series 2 he could hardly keep his clothes on - now not even a glimpse of flesh. :angry:

does the new Bad boy Pete go some way to making up for it though?

Pretty good start, showing much more potential than the dodgy Series 2.

It's one of those shows that's almost verging on it's bad, but good kind of thing. It doesn't take itself too seriously.

Lets just say though, the Adrenal Gland science is ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS.

i liked how they have spent two sessions trying to figure that out, then Mohindra (?) went "Oh hang on, you kinda hulk up a bit when your pissed off, maybe its adrenalin, oh wow

I've now got super powers to

" all in the space of 45 mins

I used to quite like Mohinder, he seemed like the human (sic) entry point, the everyman involved with all these super humans. but since series 2 he's just been a monumental cock and should probably be killed off and just kept on the payroll to do the voice overs

Possible spoiler in regards to Mohinder from Episode 3 (I think it was in 3, might have been 2)

I found it funny when he was pulling those things off his back, they looked like fingernails, so I thought his session with Maya had got a bit steamy, then remembered, if that was the case, surely her heightened emotions would of killed him?

Good news, episode 4 is really good! Some of the more questionable things about the series so far get explained a bit better

For those that have watched it tho:

A few things, the characterisation in heroes is utter shit. Future Peter is more badass and there for has a scar, Claire is good and likable in the first series and so is blong, now she's dark and wearing leather (yes she is hot, but that's a bit cynical imo) because she's bad now. Sylar becomes Gabriel and speaks softly and effeminate. We're not all idiots so we dont need quite such on the nose characters.

Also, how come they don't bother using their powers anymore. Peter & Sylar could have easy won that fight without a mark, all it would take is for Peter to stop time.

Finally how come no one ever moves? 4 years pass and Seresh is still living in the same place with no way of paying his rent (same with the artists studio in the first series), and of all the places he could pick to live, Sylar moves into Claires old house.

On a positive note though, the Nikki look a like thing was handled pretty well all things considered

Aside from all that though it was a very good episode :D It really kicks on and for the first time so far this series i'm itching for the next episode

Just watched Epi 2 on the beeb.

For fucks sake. The twists in this show are just getting retarded.

Now Sylar is Peters brother!

Come on Kring can't you do any better than that! Also i hate the constant ripping off of other comics, mainly xmen. Now there is a German villian who has the ability to control magnetism. Jesus H Christ, what next a paralyzed baldy who is telekinetic/telepathic