MFGamers

Heroes

James

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs women with time bending Japanese salarymen around? :laugh:

Much better than Lost IMHO though, Lost is getting stale (and perhaps this will feel the same once it reaches season three) but so far it's really good

I watched the first three or four episodes of Lost S3 but, apart from the openning, didn't think much of it. It's dragging on a bit too much now and the twists are loosing their impact, I'd rather they finish it before a season five and chalk it up as being a good show while it lasted.

I never really got lost. It just felt completely meandering and dragged. The initial episode really got my attention, aside from some dogged acting skills, the premise was great. What followed was an ultimately pretentious display of trite cliff-hangers and drawn-out story telling.

I didn't like it. This Heroes doesn't look too bad though.

Maybe I'll check out Heroes on DVD as I rarely watch TV.

Maybe that's why I love Lost and don't feel the same hate that you lot do for it.

I only watch it when they bring them out on DVD and then have a Lost weekend just piling through them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched the first episode last nigh and I thought it was excellent. Watched half the second episode too but was getting a bit sleepy so i'll watch the repeat on Wednesday, its on a little earlier...

Enjoying the character building, loving Hiro the Japanese dude (ya ta!) and cant wait for some more.

And I believe Hendo asked if there were any lovely ladies? Oh yes! Ali Larter looks hot! Cheerleader girl is kinda cute too.

w00t!

It does look like a slow builder but im happy with that, I dont mind when things take a while to be established its better than when important details are rushed.

Like I said earlier I might have to watch a few at a time because I hate waiting through adverts and then waiting a whole week. So either internet downloads or DVD sometime.