passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

Yeah I finished it on New Years Eve, Sly, the US legal system is agonisingly bad.

Although I don't agree with the Verdict I can see how the Jury would've been compelled to convict Avery, there was actually a case against him and some (albeit circumstantial) Evidence against him. But the Brendan Dassey case just left me absolutely gob-smacked, how a poor, simple, confused kid can go to Prison for the rest of his life because he was bullied into making up a story by two Police officers just absolutely enrages me. There was no fucking case against him whatsoever, the only evidence was his made up story and that can be proven wrong by the fact that there was no blood, ropes, bloody knives etc. found AT ALL. God it pisses me off, fucking 'Merica man, you'd have to pay me to live there, they can keep it.

He would have still ended up doing time for perjury. Same as Kayla. Lenk, Fassbender and some of the other people they had on the stand.

None of it really adds up. Of course the whole Dassey timeline is complete and utter bullshit so that lays weight to Stevens story. Plus he was called at times when the alleged burning took place. There's was literally no time for him to kill someone, set the body to burn and do all the other stuff he's meant to in the time frame he had. The evidence in the RAV4 (including bloods), the bullet fragment, the keyfob and the autotrader.

The RAV4 was completely clean of Avery's prints on both the inside and outside, yet his blood somehow managed to get on it. He had a cut on his finger but since there were no fingerprints in or on the vehicle he must have had to wear gloves. So that was bullshit. Plus the car was left in the scrapyard where a crusher was present, you know that if you had access to a crusher that car would be a cube Teresa's body would go cold.

Whoever tampered with the purple topped phail should have been pulled in for prosecution even if it wasn't used to plant bloods at the scene.

The bullet fragment was found under all that shit in the back of a garage that was piled high with decades of old shite collected. A bit of a coincidence it was found when Lenk had recently been present even though his department was told it shouldn't be anywhere near the crime scene. Plus you're telling me that Avery was smart enough to go rooting for the bullet after a supposed shooting? All of his family are a toy short of a Happy Meal.

The ignition key only had Avery's DNA on it. A key belonging to another person and they only found Avery's DNA on it? I'm telling you now that that is complete bullshit. Despite me being the only person that drives my car my keys are handled by various people and you can bet that they're passing DNA from people in their lives onto my keys. It wouldn't surprise me that my keys have traces of all my family and their pets, my friends and ex girlfriends. So yeah, that is suspect as fuck, especially as it turned up when Lenk was present.

An autotrader is an autotrader. They live on a scrapyard ffs, doesn't matter who it belonged to or where it came from.It's pretty much non evidence as there's nothing really special about it.

I reckon that whomever rubbed Teresa gave the police department a way out of a very punishing settlement case. There were scores of shifty as fuck people that never got looked at because they were determined to put it all on Avery. From the suspect behaviours from her brother and her ex's down to the unethical greasiness of the police department itself. It's pretty rotten to the core. The police, the lawyers, the judges, even the fucking FBI muddied evidence and spun the evidence instead of being upright. Just down to their behaviour the trail should have been dismissed even if Avery happened to do it.

Also a big fuck off to the media too. They incubated a guilty verdict from the off. The whole thing was a festering shit storm from start to finish.

Pretty much through every episode I was like this.

T4fpVcA.jpg

That family was shady as hell, but more for petty crimes.There's a big difference between knocking off some goods and murdering, raping, torturing, executing, dismembering and burning somebody. :lol:

Fargo is the best series I watched on Netflix last year hands down.

Jessica Jones I am not impressed with. 6 episodes down and I still don't really like any of the characters. I'm invested now so I'll finish but acting isn't great and the plot isn't that interesting. Its been watchable but not involving. I was expecting to love it.

Pretty much through every episode I was like this.

T4fpVcA.jpg

That family was shady as hell, but more for petty crimes.There's a big difference between knocking off some goods and murdering, raping, torturing, executing, dismembering and burning somebody. :lol:

The 4 other main suspects though were in the family. The series didn't touch on it (supposedly to keep on side with the family to keep the close working relationship).

I finished it the other day and didn't think Brendan's original lawyer could sink any lower than he first appeared, but when they reveal what he had been doing behind the scenes......a complete scumbag.

Watched a bunch of Master of None, Aziz Ansari's new sitcom.

Its basically about trying to deal with becoming an 'adult' and all weird and scary shit that involves. I think I probably in the same life phase as Aziz's character in this. So some of it is hitting abit too close to home. Especially the kid stuff. :lol: But I really liked what I've watched so far.

I've got half way through this and I've been enjoying it.

It's not hysterically funny, but I've been chuckling though most of the episodes.

Master of None is really easy to watch, well written and I'm very much enjoying it. The credits appearing as the theme confused the fuck out of me at first, i though they were like little 3 minute episodes. The character of Dev is very likeable (but the amount of chicks he pulls is unrealistic as fuck) and his mates are pretty funny. I haven't been addicted to a show like this since The US Office.

Loved Master of None, think ive mentioned it before though. Master of none was excellent too, although im not sure why people are saying they were surprised at the end:

Pretty much most of the input from Avery was over the phone, clearly hinting that he was in jail at the time of it going out.

Apparently there was a lot of evidence left out of the documentary which was fairly damning. For example he didnt contest the fact that he was spotted dumping the victims camera and phone and something else in a bin and burning it. The fact he didnt contest that is a least a little bit suspicious.

I wouldnt be surprised if he did, but then the Police were so desperate to get him that they planted a fuck ton of evidence too.

Loved Master of None, think ive mentioned it before though. Master of none was excellent too, although im not sure why people are saying they were surprised at the end:

Pretty much most of the input from Avery was over the phone, clearly hinting that he was in jail at the time of it going out.

Apparently there was a lot of evidence left out of the documentary which was fairly damning. For example he didnt contest the fact that he was spotted dumping the victims camera and phone and something else in a bin and burning it. The fact he didnt contest that is a least a little bit suspicious.

Isn't that just what that Cuntish Woman Molester Prosecutor Ken Kratz is claiming?

• 3 weeks later...

Watched Montage of Heck a few weeks back. It's good.

Noticed they've added The Look of Silence, the follow up to The Act of Killing about the Indonesian Genocide in the 60's. It's a heavy watch but it's one of the best documentary films ever made. Try to watch The Act of Killing before hand but it doesn't matter if you don't.

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed there's one of the Persona 3 movies on the UK selection now. I've heard they're suppose to be decent. But they've only put up the second and not the first or last. No English dub too which is a shame.

Series 4 of House of Cards is up.

I'm giving it a fair shake but series 3 was a boring disappointment.

The old Season 3 wobble. I do love me some House of Cards though, looking forward to Season 4. Are you supposed to like or dislike Frank? I like him despite him being a massive, massive cunt.

I think I disliked series 3 because when things did happen, he was pretty much at the top and the back stabbing had started to bring him back down.

A much better character when he was the one doing all the scheming.