passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony PlayStation Vita

Hendo

I can't believe anyone, even you ed, is so desperate to take a turn at golf that may or may not be your only turn of the day, that they cant wait until they get near a wifi spot

Apparently you get some sort of psn voucher with the Vita? And apparently there's a new Motorstorm game coming in the next week or so that's less than a fiver, plays like Off-Road, and works on both ps3 and vita from one purchase (so 2 copies of the game)

You're right, I am just trying to find a way to justify a 3G when I really don't need it. Wifi version it is.

MotorStorm RC. £4.79 for PS3 and Vita, and it plays like Supersprint/Off-road. I'm getting it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VBA9q_wvHiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't mean to poo poo the asynchronous stuff, I think it's a brilliant idea, much better than trying to find someone to sit and play a full 18 holes in one sitting. I might have got it wrong, but I think the way it works, or one of the modes at least, lets you play an entire hole without waiting for the other person, it might even be the whole thing, then it just compares results afterwards

I only found out about the Everybody's Golf thing earlier. I'm not sure how it works exactly, things seem a bit quiet on that front. I just don't want to get a Wifi version and three months down the line wish I'd paid the £50 extra for the 3G.

Apparently you get some sort of psn voucher with the Vita?

the voucher is £5 off selected psn games with the vita preorder pack, comes with some headphones too (and some other highly useless stuff). apparently amazon aren't doing the preorder pack though. i barely ever play handhelds outside the house so was only thinking about the 3g vita because of the free wipeout (well £5 sim card topup).

Loving the Vita advert, very different to any gaming ad at the moment, im still not getting one until the summer, lots of other things to get first. Plus being a late 3ds owner i quite like being a bit behin everyone else, means i can get a few games when the drought hits!

It's for his Birthday a bit down the line. I'm sure he can wait.

On a side note, I bet Ed makes a great lover, he obviously dabbles in the tantric sex. He must do, his discipline is immaculate. He's like the totally opposite of illdog. illdog would surprise fuck you until you had internal bleeding and ptsd, while Ed buys you flowers, send you cards scented with his aftershave and let you watch TV while whispering how much he loves you while he casually wears a tuxedo.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres so much content in whats already there that im surprised by this, however its well worth it. A fiver for what the original release gave was awesome, pleasantly surprised but dont think I would get the extra just yet. Nice to see new content already for it though, encouraging for the future.