passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

GAME and Gamestation having a "firesale" on pre-owned stock

Hendo

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-07-game-and-gamestation-having-a-firesale-on-pre-owned-stock

GAME and Gamestation are having a "firesale" on pre-owned stock.

The struggling high street shops, owned by GAME Group, are heavily discounting pre-owned games.

Gamers at HotUKDeals.com have compiled a list of pre-owned games with eye-catching prices, including Forza 3 for £1.98, Bulletstorm pre-owned for £2.98, and Brink pre-owned for £2.98.

GAME is selling Killzone 2 pre-owned for 48p. Gears of War 3 pre-owned is £12.98.

Links in article. They do seem to be in a hurry to get rid of stock, don't they?

Also, go to the GAME website and scroll down to the "most searched" tags. I said LOL.

Had a look in my local game today, 5 staff members and tbh no real bargains, nothing of real interest in the store. Some games of interest still priced up far too expensive for me. But the shop was empty apart from me.

I bought a code for Motorstorm RC with some reward points in Gamestation today. I saw the sale on used Xbox games. Significantly, they'd completely cleared out the used Xbox section the other day and the sale section they put in it's place is tiny by comparison.

I walked past the GAME in Telford shopping centre today. They have a sandwich board outside advertising whatever promotions going on inside, today it had a line on the bottom encouraging people to trade in their EA (and other) games. The 'and other' was significantly smaller than the EA.

preowned consoles on sale now...

picked up a psp 3000 for £50. not bad condition, few light scratches on the screen though. probably a bit silly with the vita just out but i'd been thinking about upgrading for the better slide pad for a while now and it's cheaper than paying for all my umd's again on download :unsure:

Hardware deals as well.

Hot Deals

PSPS:

BASE MODEL: £29.99

2000: £49.99

PSP GO £49.99

PSP 3003: £49.99

WII'S:

WHITE: £39.99

BLACK: £49.99

BLUE WITH LONDON MARIO OLYMPICS: £59.99

(Please bare in mind that the Blue Wii console cannot read Gamecube discs, nor does it come with a stand)

RED LIMITED EDITION MARIO: £59.99

PS3'S:

40GB, 80GB AND 60GB: £99.99

120GB AND 160GB SLIMS: £129.99

250GB AND 320GB SLIMS: £149.99

XBOX 360:

20GB AND 60GB (FIRST MODEL); £69.99

250GB Super Elite (UPDATED FIRST MODEL - MORE THAN LIKELY A JASPER): £99.99

250GB SLIM: £129.99

NINTENDO DS:

ORIGINAL: £19.99

DS LITES £34.99