passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

1 hour ago, OCH said:

Can you delete old trophy lists? It dragged up my PS3 one when I logged in. I don't remember most of those games anymore.

Only if they're at 0% I believe.

Also:

VGC: PS5 was UK's Biggest Ever Console Launch

According to publishing sources speaking to VGC, launch sales for Sony’s console far exceeded the UK’s previous record holder, 2013’s PlayStation 4, which sold some 250,000 units in its first 48 hours.

It means PS5 significantly outsold the launch of Xbox Series X and S in the region, which VGC previously reported had sold around 155,000 units on its first day

The most popular PS5 model at launch was the more expensive disc drive edition, VGC understands, which like Series X accounted for around two-thirds of UK launch sales.

However, the sales figures come with some caveats: due to significant supply constraints for both Xbox Series X/S and PS5, the consoles would likely have sold even better if more stock was available.

Similarly, any additional stock during the launch window for either Xbox Series X/S or PS5 will almost certainly sell out, especially considering that pre-orders made up the vast majority of current hardware sales, limiting the number of units available to day one buyers.

The platform holder which sells the most consoles in the coming months will almost certainly be the one which can get the most stock into market.

Cockballs!!!

Argos got new stock this morning, on there as soon as they went live, in stock at 3 local stores, added to trolley across 2 accounts then... nothing. Instead of purchase button it just said “updating” then it kicked me out of both, reloaded page and said all stock gone. Cunts! 

11 hours ago, mfnick said:

Cockballs!!!

Argos got new stock this morning, on there as soon as they went live, in stock at 3 local stores, added to trolley across 2 accounts then... nothing. Instead of purchase button it just said “updating” then it kicked me out of both, reloaded page and said all stock gone. Cunts! 

Base.com where taking interest things for 1p, I’ve got one as a back up for a guy at work as I felt bad for getting one for me, argos released at 6am I had 20 messages from people telling me even though they know I have one ?

If you use Twitter #ps5 stock Uk for updates.

Argos app seems to be the best way to track via them.

1 hour ago, Nag said:

Just had my first system shutdown while happily playing Spider-Man... not the nicest experience. To be honest this system scares the shit out of me.?

Yup, its not pleasant at all, I have since turned off all automatic game and system updates, disabled rest mode and not using an external drive atm, might be overkill but trying to take out every potential problem until its fixed.

On 04/12/2020 at 20:02, mfnick said:

?

It shouldn’t be this difficult ☹️

I’m out the loop being on holiday, but found out second drop of ps5 pre-orders came into tesco Friday, these go to pre-order pick up from Monday, potentially any left might go on general sale Friday...these don’t last 5 mins if they do, it’s how I got mine. If you have a local extra store, let me know as I can track stock levels..

1 hour ago, Manicm said:

If you have a local extra store, let me know as I can track stock levels..

Mate! That would be amazing if possible. 

Ive got a few I could use 

Spital Hill, Sheffield, S4 7UD

Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, S41 7JB

Drummond Street, Rotherham, S65 1HY

Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9NU
Wombwell Lane, Barnsley, S70 3NS

Thanks! 

These stores? Unfortunately my app only works with store names and store numbers....sometimes it’s proper tricky trying to find a specific store without the store number..

1274A887-A18A-4CFC-9EE4-9A3F72759898.png

Currently 6 at 3181 store.

These will be embargoed for pre-order only, but only for 3 days from pick up day. We didn’t get any at my store second round so i not entirely sure when these will go to general sale.

They’re the ones. Any up to the Mansfield Jubilee are all good ?. Maybe Saville Street sheffield too if that shows up? 

Abbeydale is very easy one for me to get to. Didn’t realise that was a Extra to be honest. 

Gotcha. So may be able to go into Abbeydale on Thursday and pick one up if they’ve not gone to preorder customers?  

Possibly, tesco was terrible at comms to us last time round, other shops found out when they could sell them before we did, held out 3 days before we found out they could be sold, for such a big company comms is terrible.

Might be worth asking in store, on the plus side consoles are about, down side they could all be picked up by pre-orders

Saville street is interesting, they had 4 delivered but they actually have 6 in stock...so might be an error or they have 2 left from previous pre-order.

Edit: These pre-order pickups start Tuesday which is odd...means Friday will be the earliest if they don’t get picked up.

My ps5 crashed out....

No idea why, although took 30 mins to reset, came up issue with external drive stating it had been unplugged...back on now and seems ok now. Bit odd as I haven’t used it much so far.

Sackboy is a joy to play! 

5 hours ago, Manicm said:

My ps5 crashed out....

No idea why, although took 30 mins to reset, came up issue with external drive stating it had been unplugged...back on now and seems ok now. Bit odd as I haven’t used it much so far.

It’s the external drive, unplug it ASAP. Has been known to cause issues, not worth the risk for now. 

No external drive and no rest mode for me since launch and not had 1 crash.