MFGamers

The MFG Weekly Chart

Hendo

Tbf I don't think that's what the birthday boy was saying, only that some people like the gameplay

I do agree with you to a point though. I played Citizens of Earth last week, it's not very good. But you go on somewhere like Gaf and there'll be people who rate it amongst the best rpgs of the decade.

And I agree that a lot of classics don't hold up, it's (imo) because games have more aspects to them than other media. They're also younger which means there's more progression

All I pointed out is you made a presumption that everyone who likes the game just does for the presentation and that the gameplay sucks. I just pointed out that isn't the case. I know I don't feel that way about it. I think the melee combat is the best and most inventive combat since Arkham Asylum. I'm aware of others that like it too.

That's all I was getting at. Other people or you can criticise it all you like, I'm fine hearing it. I just take some issue with the notion that I must just like it for superficial reasons.

1 - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) 11 hrs

2 - Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) 10 hrs

3 - Resident Evil HD (PS4) 8 hrs

4 - Titanfall (Xbox ONE) 6 hrs

5 - Dying Light (PS4) 6 hrs

6 - Final Fantasy VIII (PSN) 5 hrs

7 - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4) 3 hrs

8 - Resident Evil HD (Xbox ONE) 3 hrs

9 - DriveClub (PS4) 3 hrs

10 - Far Cry 4 (Xbox ONE) 3 hrs

Not typing the dates or anything observational because I too cannot be fucking bothered.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little note to whoever does the chart this week. If Heroes of Might & Magic III HD makes it in, I'm actually playing it on Android tablet, but I couldn't figure out how to add that to Raptr. I added the PC version instead. It's the same game anyway.

1 - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) 30 hrs

2 - Halo: The Master Chief Collection (ONE) 13.5 hrs

3 - Rogue Legacy (Vita/PC) 7.5 hrs

4 - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) 7 hrs

5 - DriveClub (PS4) 4.5 hrs

6 - Resident Evil HD (PS4) 1.75 hrs

7 - Battlefield 4 (PS4) 1.5 hrs

7 - Destiny (PS4) 1.5 hrs

7 - Sunset Overdrive (ONE) 1.5 hrs

8 - Final Fantasy X-X2 HD (Vita) 1 hr

According to raptr, this is only time tracked between the 11th and 18th February. It's been a while since I've done this, no idea why it won't let me see times tracked up until today. But, there you go.

• 4 weeks later...

Raptr chart is dead.

D E A D

As Raptr grew, we realized there was a big demand for features that improved the PC gaming experience, such as game optimisations, easy Twitch streaming, and lightweight video capture.

That's rubbish. PC gamers who cared for those features already had a host of programs that did those things to a good standard, and were free or low cost. Raptr hasn't exactly wowed with those features.

What there certainly wasn't a demand for was your addition of stupid social network features.