passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

A Song A Day

Hendo

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is this, I guess because he died the month before...

Not sure I'm too happy because he was a bit of an overrated douche in my opinion, but it's better than all you lots' :raspberry: (edit: except DANGERMAN's maybe :( )

• 3 weeks later...

That wasn't too bad. I could see me listening to that if it was the high tempo track on an album, it's certainly better than I thought it would be when it started.

My choice is Rico. No idea what happened to him, he had a no.1 single with Gary Numan then just disappeared. His first album is still one of my favourites though, really grimy, perfectly suited being in a grey northern town

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NSvMpQYubEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fucking hell, that took me aback, I wasn't expecting to like it at all. I never even heard of Rico before today, but that was pretty fucking good. :wub:

This song was used on a childrens TV program. Bonus points to anyone who can name it.

^ that was ace. i like the beastie boys but don't know much about them, that was a remix of some sort right?

i've been playing dance central recently with a free house so no one to see me looking stupid, liking some of the songs on there:

^ that was ace. i like the beastie boys but don't know much about them, that was a remix of some sort right?

Yep. it's Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' vs The Prodigy 'Voodoo People', as mixed by The Kleptones

Loved the Eric B & Rakim track.

Here's some more nerdy white guy rap which I can't believe I haven't posted before:

• 3 weeks later...

That's the first time I've actually watched the video for that track...

I guess it was mildly amusing for first 60 seconds or so... but then it quickly went downhill... I'm sure Danny Boyle & Alex Garland would be well shuffed chuffed with it!

I think this is the first time I've posted in this thread, so I'd better make my choice a decent one... :D