Battlefield 1943 [XBLA/PSN]

retroed

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was going to try this (well i did try the tutorial) but there were loads of problems with people not being able to connect to games so i just gave it a miss. apparently at one point they actually ran out of spaces on the servers so it was impossible for anyone else to play :lol: and now they've added more servers or something. still it sounds good when it works :)

Yeah, it was near impossible to get into a game last night. I managed to in the end, though. I played a couple more games this morning and it seems a lot more stable.

It's really good. I love the brightness of it all, very vibrant and gorgeous SEGA blue skies. The rifleman is my class of choice at the moment, I seem to be getting on fairly well as one. The weapons pack a serious punch, and the vehicles are all great fun to drive. I even enjoyed the planes once I inverted the controls for them.

Everyone seems to be able to get a game :(

I tired from yesterday 1pm till midnight with no luck whatsoever

Also tried making a private game, managed to get 16 people eventually and went to press start game, the exact same thing come ups, they really need alot more servers!

Everyone seems to be able to get a game :(

I tired from yesterday 1pm till midnight with no luck whatsoever

Also tried making a private game, managed to get 16 people eventually and went to press start game, the exact same thing come ups, they really need alot more servers!

Took me about 10 tries, but I got into one eventually and there was no lag or anything.

tried earlier today no luck so when on rocket riot, went on it hour later got in a game first time :D

Stayed in it for a bit but went on it again after and had no luck.

I think I might not spend any money on this...it doesn't sound like it actually works.

tried earlier today no luck so when on rocket riot, went on it hour later got in a game first time :D

Stayed in it for a bit but went on it again after and had no luck.

I think I might not spend any money on this...it doesn't sound like it actually works.

Give it a few days, just enough time for the people using up their free 30 minutes, then try it. The servers shouldn't be as flooded then.

When I am actually able to get into a match, it's absolutely brilliant stuff. I'm rank 8 now and have 8 out of the 12 achievements. There's so much going on at any given time, and the maps are so vast and well designed that I can't see me stopping for a long time. I've been sticking purely to the rifleman class, which I really like, but I think I'll try out the other two tomorrow.

I finally played this last night and it's every bit as good as I thought it woul be, I just need to get the hang of the altered classes. Can't say I did that well but thats because the time I finally get a game is the time I was half cut.

Been really enjoying the few games Ive had of this, only played about three games to make sure it all worked fine. It took me about ten mins to get into a game, but it seems that once you are in then you stay in.

As i said im totally loving this, the maps are huge and vibrant, its not going to win any awards for graphics or anything like that, but there is so much happening at one time, for one game I just sat on one of the AA guns and just shot planes for about 10 minutes and then went as a jap sniper and sat in one of the really high towers and shot at people. I really enjoy going around as the jap sniper with the samurai sword out just rushing at people and meleeing them, its very satisfying, and more often than not it genuinely works well.

I would recommend this all round as im sure that the issue will be sorted, this is going to be getting lots of play from me hopefully we can reach the 40 million kills and get those new maps too.