passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

More Split/Second achievements. I got all 3 of these tonight in one sitting, starting from lvl 95 :D

04CLiGJhbC8xCBsCGl5TVkU3L2FjaC8wLzJFAAAAAOfn5-zFLoI=.jpgIn Good Form 10G_Icon_External.gif

Get an online form of 75 or better.

0YCLiGJhbC8yCBsCGl5TVkU3L2FjaC8wLzJGAAAAAOfn5-7kJzc=.jpgOut Of Reach 25G_Icon_External.gif

Get an online form of 25 or better.

1oCLiGJhbC9ECRsCGl5TVkU3L2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-kS3yk=.jpgWorld Beater 50G_Icon_External.gif

Get an online form of 1.

I also got the 'drive 1081 miles', and 'beat Construction Site in 1m07s' achievements tonight to give me the full 1000 points.

• 2 weeks later...

s07.jpg

Bloodlines 10G

Defeat Dracula in the Bloodlines stage without getting hit.

That was more hassle than necessary mainly due to the fact that if you get hit and have to start again, the dialogue at the beginning ("What is a man?" etc) is completely unskippable.

0ICLiGJhbC9GFQUXXFJRF0NCL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-2e-uA==.jpgAlien Tears - Earn at least a gold medal on all Story mode missions in The Awakening campaign.

The next to last mission was the only one I needed and it was a proper cunt. The run where I got it took me about 5 minutes, the rest of the time spent playing was looking at where I went wrong and adjusting how I placed guns down. A satisfying pop though when it happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been a member of 360voice.com not longer after i had my 360 so most of my stats are there. Being bored at work and a stat nerd i wondered what my score was on the 1st of the 1st month each year to see how ive progressed.

Got my 360 in April 2007 so first year is actually only 8 months

01/01/08 - 19,000

01/01/09 - 42,494 (increase of 23,494)

01/01/10 - 77,869 (increase of 35,375)

At the end of end of September 2010 i was at 102,985 (it hasnt updated since Oct 25th so i cant use Oct stats) so working out the average points from April 07 to Sep 10 gave me an average of 1907 points per month.

Today (04/11/10) im on 104,345. Using my average, i should hit 108699 by 01/01/11. :)

Sorry.

Yeah like Raptr, it's mildly interesting if I get bored at work... Anyway, I've now added you three, to put my stats in perspective...

Spats - I think you need to activate the gamercard feature in your TA account somewhere. Though they seem to be a bit out of date at the mo...