passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA 17 coming to the Vault on EA Access on April 21, with Dragon Age Origins and Medal of Honor: Airborne coming soon.

EA Access and Origin Access:

• FIFA 17 – Powered by Frostbite™, FIFA 17 transforms the way you play, compete and emotionally connect with the game. Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents and execute an attack that lets you own every moment on the pitch.

EA Access (Xbox One):

• Dragon Age™: Origins** – The first game in the critically-acclaimed RPG series, Dragon Age: Origins introduces players to a rich fantasy world full of emotionally-driven narratives, heart-pounding combat, powerful magic abilities and incredible digital actors.
  • Medal of Honor™Airborne** – Take to the skies in Medal of Honor: Airborne, where you’ll drop into grueling ground battles in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis-controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/ea-sports-fifa-17-coming-soon-ea-access-origin-access?utm_campaign=eaa_eaa_ww_ic_soco_fb_eaa-q1announce-040517-fb&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=30936&ts=1491408128351&sf53537496=1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy with the BC choices this month. Lego games are always harmless fun and I quite enjoyed the Force Unleashed series.

The XBOne choices aren't for me though - I wasn't a fan of Giana Sisters and I've already played through the Lara Croft game.

Good month if you ask me tbh

• 1 month later...

Watch Dogs is awesome as a free game. Ass Creed 3 was disappointing when it was free as part of PS+ but still had enough to keep me going to the sublime Black Flag.

I've got DA:O on PS3 but never played past the first hour or two. Is it worth it? Or would it feel regressive now?

Another month where I can't really level any complaints. Microsoft seem to be doing really well with their GWG choices recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a Microsoft E3 conference line-up leak from 4chan, isn't exactly known for its reliability so take with a heap of salt, but thought I'd share (also wasn't sure if this should go in the E3 2017, Scorpio or this thread, so put it here for now):

Here is a summary of Ntkrnl Information that he told over the span of the past days. Plz do not share this outside of Discord and especially not on major Forums like Gaf or Reddit.
Ntkrl is trusting us like he did in the past, we also don't want him to get trouble

So lets start
this is a list of games that we can expect for Microsoft E3 Showing. Obviously some minor things can change during the next two weeks, but most of the conference is
prepared and set.

New Gameplay:
Crackdown 3 (this game will get a huge showing, combining the cloud technology with the power of the scorpio - MS aims for an GTA Online Style of Game with an ongoing support
over the next years. It looks absolutely incredible
Will be an Launch Title for Scorpio

Sea of Thieves
They will show an Cave Mission where you fight against a Kraken with your mates and another pirate crew.
Release will be March 2018

Spoiler

Forza 7
I didn't get a chance to see this game, but it will be there, no surprise
Release will be 20th September

State of Decay 2
i will get more informations on this game during the next week. Release is slated for Q4 2017
New Announcements:

Now this is the part where it gets juicy

Spoiler

Exclusive Ninja Gaiden Project:
the deal was made in 2015 - a new Ninja Gaiden is on its way, exclusive for Xbox One, funded by MS.
now that NIOh is released, the game went into full production - Release 2018 (could be pushed back to 2019)
Spencer visited Japan recently to make sure the game is doing fine. It is and it looks absolutey incredible. Will be Microsoft Answer to
Core Games like Bloodborne or Ni Oh
4K - 60 FPS pure freaking Action

Borderlands 3 (time exclusive)
due contract reasons of an ongoing deal between 2k and Microsoft (since 360 era) Borderlands will be time exclusive for one year.
The last i knew about this deal was 2014 - it could have changed (instead exclusive Content)
Announcement this E3 - Release 18/19

Part 2 Coming soon

Yeah I usually do use the tag 9 times out of 10 when playing through games. With E3 leaks from 4chan though, they almost always turn out to be bollocks and nothing more than speculation which is why I didn't feel the need, but I understand how some folks want to go into conferences completely blind and I'll be more trigger-happy with the tag button from now on :wub:

• 3 weeks later...