passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

If you must know I've got to play Fifa, play Operation Flashpoint, play Uncharted 2, watch a film, do some writing, clean the house, then go out for Spatulars birthday. Honestly you wouldn't believe how tough a life I've got

Although yes, I will be watching Match of the Day, but I'll be up at about 9 to listen to Adam & Joe

If you must know I've got to play Fifa, play Operation Flashpoint, play Uncharted 2, watch a film, do some writing, clean the house, then go out for Spatulars birthday. Honestly you wouldn't believe how tough a life I've got

Although yes, I will be watching Match of the Day, but I'll be up at about 9 to listen to Adam & Joe

:blush:

Sorry.

Looks like your parcel is still in the mail illdog, after an attempted delivery yesterday.

Date Time Location Tracking Event

15-10-2009 07:53 IOW Out for delivery

15-10-2009 07:27 IOW Arrived at delivery depot

14-10-2009 11:34 Solent Depot Attempted delivery

14-10-2009 08:55 IOW Out for delivery

14-10-2009 08:54 IOW Arrived at delivery depot

13-10-2009 06:43 National Hub Sorted in hub

12-10-2009 18:09 Plymouth Depot On route to hub

12-10-2009 12:28 Plymouth Depot Collected from customer

Woah. I have an E-mail saying my Borderlands has been despatched!! Its not out 'til next week! I hope the postie gets it to me before he takes a few angry days off. The actual strike is next week ain't it?

Didnt know anyone here was gettin it, i was too worried it wudnt arrive in time, so i decided to get it in shops instead :/

Is it wrong that i love Ed more than a friend? I thought i was straight what with liking girls and all.

Very much appreciating the extra's, Jap Wario on the DS and the Grid Ltd casing was an awesome surprise. Look out Karin.

Your Order Number(s):

05577898/P

Qty Description

1 Forza Motorsport 3 with Exclusive in-game M3 E92 BMW [Xbox 360]

We are pleased to advise that your order, 05577898/P, is now on its way!

Order status log

20/10/2009 Your order has been dispatched.

20/10/2009 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

20/10/2009 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

19/10/2009 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

19/10/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

w00t w00t w00t

(forza 3 BTW)

Dear iLLY dIZZLE,

Order number(s): Y00S0C000L/P

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for DJ Hero is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive DJ Hero, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

post-80-12567166105424.gif