passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

Updated my pre-orders. For some reason Amazon have reduced my Destiny pre-order by a fiver, which is nice. Shoved in an order for DriveClub and upped my Call of Duty order to the Limited Edition (I know, I know). I also noticed that my orders for DriveClub and Far Cry 4 both have some Amazon-exclusive DLC. A couple cars for DriveClub and an extra single player missions and weapon for Far Cry 4. Still no date for LEGO Batman 3.

18/11/14 - Far Cry 4 (£39 Amazon)

28/11/14 - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (£29.45 The Game Collection)

09/01/15 - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (£29.86 ShopTo)
02/06/15 - Batman: Arkham Knight (£37 Amazon)

Even though its a false economy, im going to just wait and then pick up the DLC later if I like it. Ive done too many of these all in one DLC purchases and then not really been as into the game when the DLC lands.

i think we need a bigger pic of that for DANGERMAN. and to illustrate the amount of amazing quality gaming it holds. or something.

i've canceled half my destiny preorders, so it's down from 4 to 2, i'll send back whichever one gets here last, or both if they're too slow and ive already been to asda for it :awe:

Ive had my Destiny pre-ordered for XBONE for a while now but I later changed my mind and wanted to get it on PS4 BUT cant change my pre-order with Shopto. I'll have to order a copy for PS4 but I just haven't for no reason. I mean I could just go to the shops and buy one on release but, you know.

Someone make this right.

I'll bet it's because he redeemed a beta for it with them. Their policy used to be (and still is I think), that if you redeem a pre-release dlc code they email you, you can no longer cancel that pre-order.

Unlike Amazon, who gave me a beta code, and utterly no hassle when that made me change my mind and cancel the pre-order.