passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Phone Games & Apps

Hendo

It be that appvent free time again:

e-Pig Rope - "Help Eddie To Explore the Jungle! But Beware of Monsters and Spikes! You Will have to use your rope to go through the jungle."

Tangled 2 - "Tangled 2 has taken the Planarity type puzzle game to a whole new level that no other similar game on the AppStore can match! The new Action mode is 100% original and there's nothing like it in the AppStore."

Geometrica - "Geometrica is not just an amazing wallpapers app, it is also an elegant interactive visualizer that you will definitely enjoy playing with and looking at."

And today's free stuff:

The Impossible Test SPACE - "Looking for something to keep you busy for hours? The Impossible Test - SPACE is what you need! Tap, drag, shake, tilt, and swipe your way to victory!"

Fuel Economy Calculator - "'Fuel Economy Calculator' allows you to log your fuel stops and works out your vehicles fuel economy for you. You can keep track of as many vehicles as you need. 'Fuel Economy Calculator' also includes a Journey Cost Calculator which tells you how much a particular journey will cost."

So, Infinity Blade.

I have now bought and mastered every single weapon and item and the Infinity Blade itself is unbelievable! Adds 200 damage to your stats and really makes light work of the enemies.

Just for a laugh I took it down to the first bloodline and you basically gently prod the enemies (even the once fearsome last boss) and they go straight down.

Today!

Finger Balance - "Test the dexterity and stability of your fingers, by balancing a ball on a rod and navigate through challenging and fun levels."

iLambo - "The most comprehensive library on your iPhone or iPod touch of Lamborghini images and now VIDEOS ranging from the 1963 350 GTV to the current 2010 range and including such famous models as the Miura, Countach, Murcielagi and Gallardo.

Also, now in the store - Real Racing 2, Broken Sword 2, Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (59p :blink: ), 7th Guest, Football Manager 2011, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Yeah I'm really tempted by that and 7th Guest but you know damn well a price drop will happen. Which is sad, but by now I guess you pay the opening price if you want it straight away.

I love the Lara Croft game on XBLA but I can't see the controls working for that, same as Bad Company 2 - I was very tempted for the price but I have yet to be convinced by twin-stick or first person shooters on touch screens. Apart from Solomon's Boneyard perhaps.

Google maps has updated with the 3D layout. Great stuff, except the only country with any 3D map date is America, and for some reason the rotate isn't working.

I've also just tried buying Game Dev Story, it doesn't allow move2SD yet so this might be for the best, but we cant buy the game. Or at least I cant buy the game. It's been refused, my card details on google are fine, and the bank says they've not seen any attempt at a charge, which probably means they dont sell to us tea drinkers.

I've also just tried buying Game Dev Story, it doesn't allow move2SD yet so this might be for the best, but we cant buy the game. Or at least I cant buy the game. It's been refused, my card details on google are fine, and the bank says they've not seen any attempt at a charge, which probably means they dont sell to us tea drinkers.

Strange mate. Mine went through with no probs. I use Google App Brain as my app search engine, if that helps.

Appvent for Friday 17th of December:

The Balls! - "Bounce different balls (soccer, basketball, bowling, and more!) a number of times until they burst! Be careful not to let them drop, or Timmins will give you a verbal whipping!"

TextNow - seems to be a free text service. Gives you a separate number that it sends texts from. Seems pointless to me but someone might find a use for it.

Had trouble sleeping last night, potted around the App Store and found the Inception app. It's free but I still haven't seen the film so didn't want to be spoiled, but it's more of a sound manipulation and sleep-inducing app.

You'll need headphones (and external mic if you're on iPod Touch) and there's all sorts of effects and filters that go on with a very sensitive microphone level, so much that it picks up your breathing.

I do worry what would happen if someone burst into your space and shouted, if you'd go deaf or if it would get compressed?

It also uses the other abilities of the device so if you're still or running or whatever, it will change the sound. Worth a try for free.

Oh, some very weird conditions to unlock some of the different dream states - one of them you have to be in Africa. :blink:

Downloaded the puzzle quest 2 app on my laptop as i didnt want to wait ten years downloading it on the phone, and when i went to sync it, it told me it wasnt compatible with my shitty 3G phone. Ive had so much shit with the iPhone lately im just starting to think its utter shit, why lock somebody into a contract for a period of time when, in the duration of which, it will be outdated by your own app development standards. I accidentaly synched all of my photos onto my 8 gig phone the other day and it pretty much crippled the shitty thing, and then to top it all off, you cant delete synched images with your handset.

Anyway, after downloading it, I read some reviews and people have said that the iphone version of it is total bollocks. I think im actually looking at a Windows Phone 7 HTD handset when my shitty contract runs out.