passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grand Theft Auto IV

retroed

Got mine this morning from GAME.co.uk!

I was playing COD4 multi last night with a mate, and noticed Chinzon sign in at around 00:30, who then proceeded to play GTAIV. :D

Ah the joys of living near town :P

Im at uni atm but its been confirmed that it has arrived at home!

Cant wait to play it but i got to go work later :(

Also found out i pre ordered it elsewhere, so got another copy for my friend who decided just a second to ago to buy a 360 lol

exclusive GTA pics FTW

I think blockbuster in wrexham still has some copies left if your desperate Hendiddly-o.

Well, gotit this morn and has played it for a good few hours.Its good but im a bit lost. I dont waht to do too much of the story too fast and i dont want to just wander round aimlessley....

Ahhh! the desicions of a sandbox world!!

Well, if it makes you feel better, I have it but my 360 doesn't like it...

First thing I noticed, from the 2 mins at a time I can play before it freezes, is that the popup is awful! But that Rockstar are fantastic at cinematography... the intro is cool.

It was funny having some guy not want me to steal his car, held on for ages!

Yeah, I'm gutted I can't play it more, and its sitting right here taunting me.

I'm not exactly desperate but it's sad that you start to feel left out when a big game comes out like this.

Which is the Blockbuster? The one by KFC's?

Yeah, by that fitness place and tesco's. They did say theyhad copies left when ipicked mine up t 9.30 this morning... said they wernt as busy as they expected when they opened specially at midnight last night :lol:

:D I'd guess they'd all be gone by now.

This is why I fired up Dead Rising and Cod4 (single player) again - I'd rather finish other games in my collection than add another one that I know from past experience with GTA games I'll get about 10% in and never return to it.

A lot hinges on the multi, if this turns out to be up there with Halo 3, or especially CoD 4 as a keeper, then I'll be well up for it, but if the multi is poo I'll just be wasting my money.

I feel so left out.

It's pathetic, but I feel like I need this game. I need therapy.

*Hugs David*

Don't worry mr Games!!! you're not alone. And if you're really lucky i'll be joing you in the The World Ends With You thread.

One thing though Dave, can I call you Dave? Can you stop licking my neck, otherwise I'll end this mighty hug

I feel so left out.

It's pathetic, but I feel like I need this game. I need therapy.

*Hugs David*

Don't worry mr Games!!! you're not alone. And if you're really lucky i'll be joing you in the The World Ends With You thread.

One thing though Dave, can I call you Dave? Can you stop licking my neck, otherwise I'll end this mighty hug

*runs to join hug*

I dont have it either! *cries joy tears*

And once my The World Ends With You arrives i'll play that.