passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

Now I'd hate to speak for both David and Spatular but I think when it comes to Rock Band the only response to your comments are it's our Puzzle Quest/Burnout Paradise.

Another thing, what's with the Zee? Is the podcast trying to be more transatlantic?

Ah yeah I should explain.

My mate's name is Zia, pronounced Zee-ah, and back in high school it'd get shortened to Zee. He signs his emails with just the letter "Z" so it's just stuck that if I see a letter z I think zee.

Not interesting but there you go.

If you want interesting, that copy of Soul Bubbles I mentioned sending to Ben appears to have been cheekily stolen by someone in the postal service. They rather kindly delivered the envelope minus the game, with a hole in it. I'll be ringing them up tomorrow, and if that predictably goes nowhere I'll be contacting our friendly neighbourhood police department.

This is true, although you are both now full time podcasters. It was a good one this one, Ben did a good bit of reading out loud and Hendo did eventually return to being a bit miserable, so that was better.

I think in the next one, if you want, it would be good to have a kind of a 'looking forward to' seeing as how we are in that weird summer drought, where one or two big games will be released, but a lot of information comes out too.

It was a good one this one, Ben did a good bit of reading out loud

:lol: yeah sorry about that. As I understood it I was dealing with the comments that hendo ended up reading, so the first time I'd read that comment (I forget whose it was now) was as we were castifying.

New ideas are appreciated btw, I've not played much beyond what was mentioned on the podcast, so something to freshen things up when we have weeks like that would be good

It was a good one this one, Ben did a good bit of reading out loud

:lol: yeah sorry about that. As I understood it I was dealing with the comments that hendo ended up reading, so the first time I'd read that comment (I forget whose it was now) was as we were castifying.

New ideas are appreciated btw, I've not played much beyond what was mentioned on the podcast, so something to freshen things up when we have weeks like that would be good

you should play something that takes you out of your comfort zone then report back on it. You to Hendo. Make it happen. It'll be like a MFG science experiment.

MFGamers Podcast 17 - What We're Playing 17/05/09

Ben and Hendo run through what they've been playing, and what the forum has been playing, from the replies in the Gaming Week thread.

This week, the focus is on Broken Sword : Shadow of the Templars, Pure, Dark Sector, Dynasty Warriors : Gundam 2, Plants vs Zombies and Dragon Quest V along with what everyone else has been playing. And some news, just to be different.

Theme music courtesy of Brad Sucks found at http://www.bradsucks.net

MFGamers Podcast 17 - What We're Playing 17/05/09

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe by hitting the iTunes button.

itunes.gif

Oh shit, feedback. I forgot.

It was a while ago I actually listened so I can't remember much of what was said. I just have this notion that is was informative and entertaining, l sort of remember the news bit which I liked but there wasn't much interesting news around. Doin that around E3 time should be good though.

Yeah - I listened too, but forgot to post! I liked the news stories at the end - but are you stopping posting on here and saving them up for the podcast instead? Its been awful quiet around here :huh:

I cant speak for Hendo but as we were recording was the first time I knew we were doing news on it (its been talked about but I didnt think we'd have time). I've not been holding back, i've just been a bit lazy/busy and just not around as much.

Same with the gaming week thread, I've not really played all that much since last weekend so i've had no reason to post in there

I'm not at home, I'm posting from my phone this week so can't really post news.

Can't copy and paste from the phone, or move posts to different threads - hint, someone else will have to do that, you lazy mod bastards. :)

I listened to it too, thought id posted feedback, sorry guys I know how anoying that is.

The gaming week thing is good, Still think an E3 one would be good, or a looking forward one you know, reasons to be cheerful etc.

Also id like to do one as I said last time you asked me but my fucking internets are still dead from moving house, when they are back online then I will join the merry bunch. Now Bens posted pictures of his face I can print it on one of my teddies to go with the ones of Hendo and Illdog so it wont be quite so weird talking to Hendo and a teddy, can you imagine.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic