The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Jimboxy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Played this in bed last night for about 45 minutes & all I can really say is :blush: . I loved Wind Waker, so instantly fell in love & moving around with just the stylus takes zero time to get used to. I am determined that this is one game that I want to see to the end.

it isnt hard, but the temple of the ocean king, the 'main' temple that you keep coming back to, is getting challenging enough to be interesting, for me. although when youve got so far into the ocean king temple, and you realise you did it too slowly to comfortably finish the section, that can be exhilirating pressure or annoyance at possibly wasted efforts!

and the novel ideas in the game make it fun almost always, regardless of challenge. personally my favourites in the series, ALTTP and OoT, i found far from hard. this is up there

Mine hasnt been delivered either damn postal strike they are at it again next week aswell aren't they tell you what this is why no sod tips their postie anymore.

Still I've been playing this a while now and it truely is everything it was supposed to be I really do feel for you guys who are still waiting on hard copies.