passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Demo Thread

DANGERMAN

Downloaded the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoony game demo and to sum it up it was boring and shit. Really dull graphics, really dull gameplay - run and shoot or run, shoot and use dull Jedi powers. A real waste of a potentially great game.

Yeah I tried that demo - utter crap.

Cos I've just been playing it. I like everything about it, apart from the fighting, its a bit clunky but I forgive it. The day it hits my doormat can't came quick enough.

I also played PSNs Lost Planet 2 demo which is different.. I think. All I know is on the 360 one all I did was fight a big monster but in this one I had to do a few levels before I got to the big fight, though I may of just joined a existing game on the 360 and missed the other stuff.

But anyway, playing it now has pushed into the something I'll end up getting category, t'was quite fun.

i dont even know what type of game it is!

i'm a bit confused by it too, seen a video of the multiplayer and it looks like an RTS like pikmin/overlord style, wonder if the single player is like that too?

i still need to try the demo which is apparently more hack and slash like?

Brutal Legend demo is ace! :wub:

This.

I haven't really paid much attention to Brutal Legend, haven't looked at previews etc, but it's BRILLIANT.

I too thought Hendo would like it whilst I was playing through the demo! Another one to add to the list. :)

Played Bayonetta demo

awesome, awesome awesome AWESOME!

Everything about it is great (except the inverted jap controls)even the loading screens are fantastic. You just get ot try out all the different combos while you wait and there are thousands of them! Everything about this game is so stylish and sexy.

I can't wait for this game, I want it now!

Double post, like.

Played the Bayonetta now.. I know its just a demo and doesn't really represent the full game but if it gets better as the game goes on then we have the best game in its genre by some margin, fucking epic game.

There's some right joyless sods posting in the thread on Games TM after the demo. :rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Its an epidemic. Of coarse I had a major lol at the game he suggest we should get instead.