Getting a 360...

SlyEnemy 2.0

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ed - the mean, lean, bargain hunting machine strikes again!

I assume that doesnt come with any games?

I hope not as otherwise that bargain would be super duper good, and i'd be very angry as i paid £280 for my 360 Premium with Crackdown and Gears of War about 4 months ago :lol:

Thats a good deal dude, the thing is I got mine on a trade in for credit at GAME so even though i probably paid like 30 quids more i got bioshock and could use my trade in credit....

You havnt let us down once again though, I was sure that this kind of discount couldnt be found, what cables and stuff does it come with?

illdog wrote:

Shin_Seffron wrote:
I dont know if its the same with the Elite, but my 360 tended to stutter after i'd been playing for over half an hour)

Mine too, thank fuck someone else's does. I thought it might be my copy of Bioshock that was fucked...

If it's on Oblivion or Bioshock, clearing your cache will help.

Athankyou Sam. It is indeed one of my better bargain finds. :)

No games included, Shin. I want Forza 2 mainly, and The Orange Box when it comes out (and Burnout Paradise, but that's a while off yet). I'm not sure about Bioshock, I'll try the demo first. If I see Crackdown and Gears on the mega cheap, I'll definitely get those. Then of course, Live Arcade. Man, I'm gonna be super broke.

I thought you had an Elite, Sam?

And you're right about the Arcade, Ed. If you're like me and the thought of a classic game updated even purely with just online play and leaderboards excites you, you'll be losing much cash to it.

Just like me. :(

Alright guys, some of you may think me sensible, others silly but I'm just back from GAME with my Shiny new premium 360. I wanted an Elite, but their bundles were really rubbish and they said they didn't think Bioshock would be in a bundle any time soon. So I went for a Premium which I'm happy enough with because I'm only going to be buying a 27" LCD so I'm hardly going to notice the difference with HDMI.

They had a pretty decent bundle for 279 which includes

Premium 360

Extra Wireless Controller

Forza 2

Medal of Honour:Airborne

They're not my ideal games but I can still get a lot of fun out of them and then trade them in later. I'll keep my eye out for a cheap copy of Bioshock some time this week.

Oh and the whole thing only cost me about £100 what with all the traded in games :)

nah, good job aid. I got a premium and I think it will suit how i use it. I dont download that many arcade games or demos so an Elite would be wasted on me. The premium still comes with HDMI, if you got it from GAME id recommend you check the power cables work because they packaged the wrong ones when i got mine. You can get games now for not too much money as they have been out for a while, listen to the podcast I sing the praises of buying a 360 after its been out for a while.

wow every muthafuckers getting a 360 now

'cept phooey

yay for 360s and ds's my favourite combination

we should try and sort a big gow multiplayer sesh out

tho i know what it's like whenever we try thing like that out

maybe i'll just stalk everyone

I just read this on NTSC-UK.

I just phoned great universal and they told me that my 360 elite has shipped from the supplier and i should get it in the next few days. Anyone that has ordered one, you should give them a ring to find out where it is. Hopefully yours have been shipped aswell.

Awesome! I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if mine has shipped. :)