passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 2

illdog

I really shouldnt be playing this game. And worse, i really shouldnt be enjoying it. But hang me by my balls flale me with wet cabbage, Im loving it and i make no apologies. Its quirky, colourful and stupid and it makes me laugh.

First thing you get to do is choose a four letter name that ends in TCHI. So I am illitchi and my comedy Tamagotchi business partner is Memetchi and she rules.

The story starts with the pair of you winning a decent amount of money (or Gotchi) on the Tama Lottery. Memetchi and yourself decide to invest in a shop in the Tamagotchi Mall. You have enough money to buy four in actual fact but lets not be greedy.

And so the madness begins. The first shop I bought was a cake shop. Memetchi is the face of the business, she takes the orders and shouts at me. I do the hardwork and let Memetchi take the praise. Customers come in (hilarious tamagotchi characters with awsome names) and order a cake. You, as the player, are given a picture of what to make and you have to make it as similar to the picture as possible. You are rated out of three on your performance, and the customers happiness with your performance depends on wether they will come back to your shop or not. You can go on to buy Burger Shops, Clothes Shops, Flower Shops, even Gas Stations and Music Stores.

The more money you earn, the more shops you can buy. Please the lovely Princess Tamako (who will visit the shop if it becomes popular) and she will order her servants to extend the store so you can expand your range and charge more money. w00t!

Its all basically mini games using the touch screen but its funny as hell. Its bonkers japanese nutness at it most insane, therefore I love it on default. I can see it will get repetitive after a time as there isnt a great deal of depth to the game, but if you feed off the challenge of getting your customer list (like a Pokedex) full and dont take it all too seriously there's a bit of life in the card.

And last night before i went to bed I cured a million Tamagotchi of AIDS using the cup and cough technique. Honestly, the dialogue in this game is legendary.

I was gonna open the Music Store but it requires shouting and the woman was asleep.

I saw this the other day and didnt link the game and the description youd given, I quite like the idea of tamigotchis and this sounds like it could be a less cliche nintendogs. The best tamigotchi I had was one that you could raise and it turned into a monster that you could link and fight with a mate. Mine turned into a poo monster because i didnt clean its shit. And it threw its crap at other fire breathing monsters, no joke.

haha the gameplay vids rule and make me really want to play the game so I can tell people to fuck off out of my shop.

no seriously the commentary was genious, I kinda want this game but think I require a bit more convincing.