passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

yeh buuut im not an achievement whore

i only got the rest of em cause hinn got em and told me this guy was doin it for other people

was only like 3 achievements anyway cause i got the rest myself so i thought why not im gettin rid of it tomoro so it dosnt actually matter

not like i got sumone to get me them all and didnt play the game at all

and i dont like leaving games incomplete cause then i will want regret getting rid of it if i dont get em when i knoow for certain i could of

i dont see what the big deal is

Picked up the game again... stuck it in... and..... i still don't think i like it.

Still no sex for me.

Also i seem to have purchased the bookshop (which is next door to my house) and the bookseller is nowhere to be seen so i can't buy that come to bed command.

Definitely haven't killed him though.

Another annoyance:

I went on a quest and my wife followed me. I didn't ask her to and i couldn't tell her to stay for some reason.

As soon as some bandits attacked i think she got killed.... the thing is... the game didn't tell me that she had been killed at all... its just that she was no longer around anywhere, and i THINK i saw her get killed.

I personally think it's a bit fucking pathetic that this incident went without even the smallest notification in this 'ground breaking' game.

Unless she isn't actually dead.... which is a bit of a problem now as i have married some other woman and moved into a new home a couple of houses along from my old one.

Killed a kid too. I was trying to flirt with my wife and this kid and some dude walked into my house and came upstairs!!

Why on earth would they do that? Surely they could have programmed some kind of etiquite into the AI... you know... if player is in own home don't just fucking walk in like its a public house.

Anyway.... so i try to flirt with my wife, but in the course of me pressing the buttons the kid walks in the way and takes the focus so i end up doing the flirty move on the kid.... which was pretty wrong... so i shot it... her.....

I want to like this game as it sounds like everyone else is really enjoying it.... but i just can't get over how flawed it is.

I honestly feel like i have a really buggy glitched out version or something and am half tempted to restart it but then i'll loose all my hard earned (glitched) fable pub games cash.

Hmm the things your discribing are like minor things in my opinion, just stick with the storyline or go for the achievements.

Or do co-op if you can find someone willing enough to use a different character.

Hmm ok.

Well i am a bit miffed it didn't tell me she was dead or anything.

I dunno... i think i was expecting more.

My internet going down and me moving and stuff will be a good thing though as it will force me to give this game an honest chance.

saw your 'orb' running around town oli :) was imagining the frown on your face!

im quite enjoying this, its not amazing, its nowehre near what they promised with both games, but it most certainly resides on the good side of the divide.

ive fucked the main quest off whilst i buy up all the property i see. the gypsy camp is mine (well you can buy that with pocket money), most of the main town market too! all the prices and rent is hiked up 100% too. getting about 2.5k from my payments at the mo

I'm really not getting this game at all. It just isn't clicking with me, i know you can do anything pretty much, but the whole thing feels a little soulless.

I completely agree with Oli's opinions on this. I'm going to trade it at the weekend, hopefully for more than i brought it for.

Well im gonna give it a good go this time round.

I tried just running around aimlessly and seeing what i could discover yesterday and just got in to lots of fights, but i also unlocked some tricks for my dog which was cool.

Opened this speaking door by making my dog do lots of tricks for it... took ages to get extra tricks and stuff.

When the door finally opened (after about half an hour of work) i was able to enter the passage of memory or something....

At first it seemed quite exciting.... everything had an eerie feel to it... lots of scenery from earlier on in the game... BUT... all i got out of it was a fucking potion.

This pretty much sums up the whole game for me..... You spend loads of time doing something and then get rewarded with a kick in the bollocks.

I honestly don't know what Jimbo and Oli have been expecting out of it - it's a Zelda game with more interaction, RPG elements and Sim-like behaviour.

To each their own and all, but it reads like both of you were expecting something entirely different to what you're getting?

I can see why people may not have liked it, it's a repetitive game, and not as deep as some rpgs are, but I really loved the first game,one of my favourite games on the original xbox and this,for me brings the next gen fun that I was looking for in the fable franchise, kinda ticked all the boxes for me

I honestly don't know what Jimbo and Oli have been expecting out of it - it's a Zelda game with more interaction, RPG elements and Sim-like behaviour.

To each their own and all, but it reads like both of you were expecting something entirely different to what you're getting?

I guess so.... but even a Zelda game feels more smooth to play.

Its running much better since i copied it to my drive though.

As an example of the type of thing that is irritating me.... when you search a box or something and find an item...it gives you the option to take it or examine it... but not to leave it in place. Why??!!

What if i don't want to pick up a crappy wooden sword.

There are just lots of little bits of polish that should have been put in place.

I have to admit i am enjoying it more now that i have invested some more time into it.

I guess so.... but even a Zelda game feels more smooth to play.

Its running much better since i copied it to my drive though.

As an example of the type of thing that is irritating me.... when you search a box or something and find an item...it gives you the option to take it or examine it... but not to leave it in place. Why??!!

What if i don't want to pick up a crappy wooden sword.

There are just lots of little bits of polish that should have been put in place.

I have to admit i am enjoying it more now that i have invested some more time into it.

yeah this annoyed me too, kept picking up pies then accidentally eating them during combat for health replenishment and got really fat!!!!!!

theres quite alot of glitches ppl been saying, like set ur rent to 100% everywhere, go to dashboard and set ur xbox to like 2010, go back on fable and u shud have all ur rent money. but u'll be 100% corrupt too.

If u want all the abilites, use ur 2nd pad and discard all the 2nd plaayers abilites, press start quit out, and player 1 gets all the xp.

Simple really but it makes the game boring.

theres quite alot of glitches ppl been saying, like set ur rent to 100% everywhere, go to dashboard and set ur xbox to like 2010, go back on fable and u shud have all ur rent money. but u'll be 100% corrupt too.

you can do this without setting the rent high and then you don't end up corrupt

i just ran around buying everything i could, houses, stuff from stalls, that seemed to help