passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

The world in this game, is really, really beautiful. Blows Oblivion out of the water.

The fighting is improved pretty much in everyway, blocking especially by just holding the same button as attack. Ypur dog is awesome too, he finds treasure for you and stuff!

I'm really not that far into it, but I think it's gonna be sweet.

Limited Ed packaging impression!

Around the case is a cardboard sleeve. It looks cool enough and has some nice art work. Taking the game box out of the sleeve is like using Safari on the iPhone as all artwork, info etc on back and front is landscape.

Ed once wrote:

Well i just went and canceled my standard £34.99 preorder and went for the Limited Edition at £41.99 delivered using a £3 voucher (ID734TJAW) for GAME.co.uk. I want to know what the in-game content exclusive to purchasers of the LE is. It's meant to be 'significant'.

Opening the box you get game, instructions, live gold trial and also a

code card entitling you to free downloadable content:

'The Hall of the Dead' Dungeon

'The Wreckager' Legendary Cutlass Weapon

and..

Otherworldly Bonus

Master Chief Armour

Damn I wish I had the net set up where my 360 is at!

n624603572_1548238_4682.jpg

photoImage.jpg

Going to other home to actually play now :D If anyone knows how to resize images please feel free.

the mods have gone power crazy! hey wiivo, can i have the code for the dlc if you havent got xbox live

ha! Nice try but my net will be up and running on the 31st :D

2hrs in and it feels as though it's really begining to take flight adventure wise.

Weirldy a farmer was already totally inlove with me and I proposed to him using a beggers ring and he accepted! Now I'm engaged to a lunatic who I have around just to mock. Planning on making him follow me somewhere then kill him away from witnesses :)

ive only been playing it for a bit but im loving it, ive done the first bit twice, one evil n once bad, and minor things are different went it happens.

Just found my halo suit and going around as master chief, pretty cool me thinks. :)

Ive played it for about 2 hours, maybe more and its incredibly involving right from the off. Zoe Wannaker as the narrator/important character is an absolutely genius bit of casting because her voice sets the scene perfectly.

From the first ten minutes of play I was expecting something great. As David said the game world looks fantastic, and appears to be quite large. Im not spoiling anything I dont think by asking 'did anyone see any similarities in the initial hour or so to Jade Empire's opening? Hopefully when more people have played it then they will be able to confirm, but I found it extremely similar, still great though.

The dog has so far gone way beyond how cool I thought/hoped it could be. When I heard about it I immediately thought 'gimmick' but its not like that at all. I cant really say how useful the dogs been so far, he finds treasure and stuff, barks when baddies are around and you can train him to get better at his various roles, like I say though I dont think that I couldnt have done anything without him. Where the genius of inculding the dog shines through though is in the companionship that you feel for the dog, theyve done it really well so that you really feel like he is your little mate running around.

The controls feel pretty good so far, cant have any complaints, they gone for keeping it relatively simple, which is never a bad thing. I havent clicked with the social interactions side of it like I thought I would do, but the game hasnt really called for it as yet.

All in all im really happy with the game, and its not let me down like people have suggested it may. The online side of it interests me, but I dont think I will get into it until Ive done a fair chunk of the main quest and until a few more people have played it.

*waves modstick*

Can we try to keep these threads to impressions of the game and shit you fuckers? I asked nicely.

This. :angry: I think I may have to get Far Cry 2 while I'm waiting for this to arrive.

Or Disaster: Day of Crisis which should actually be sitting in shops now right...

I'm popping out at lunch to get Fable 2 :D

EDIT: I not have it, there were LOADS of copies in Gamestation they must be expecting big things. Played 10 mins, back to work now, really excited to see more!

I'm really liking this game.

I've basically played for 10 hours or so, and barely done any of the story. I've got married to Zelda the Gypsy, although she accused me of cheating with someone else, so fuck her, bigamy is on the cards methinks. I had a kid called Kieran with her. Very Happy I didn't even get an STD from unprotected sex! (Yes, you can get those). The world is beautiful, especially around Oakvale and Bower Lake. I'm going for a good guy right now.

The combat is also much improved from the original - changing weapons and using magic is so much less of a faff than the original. Does seem a bit easy so far, but as long as a game's fun, I don't care about that.

The only real problem I have with it is the awful map - no mini-map, nothing, just a crappy one in the menu.

I've had no freezes also, like some have been complaining of.

it better fucking cunting shiting pissing wanking not have a swear filter fuck

It's cos I copied it from GamesTM, where there is one. :blush:

You fucking toss pot.

The dog is ace. I was so

fucking pissed when it got kicked in the teeth,

I beat that fucker up!

does anyone know that co-op online is the final version,

Me and my friend were in one but player 2 always had to be a random character, im hoping tht it can be ur own one.

Had a good laugh on co-op starting, parties, get em, drunk, marry em, fuck, em, marry another and then kill ur families :)

:lol:Im watching you...

just found this Click meh

Its a video story, and u get to choose the paths you take and at the end you get an exclusive item! (Be sure to be signed in)

I got a chicken suit, theres 4 more after that so im seeing what else they got.

EDIT: did it again and got a lionshead tattoo and a hero's doll

EDIT: And now apcoalyptic pink dye and nasty expressions book.

Bah those items only become avaliable in shops

Damn you, hype machine. *shakes fist*

I can handle not getting Dead Space, Far Cry 2 or Disaster, but I've still not picked up Wario Land and now this is screaming "buy me". :(

Anyone any idea how big it is? If it's like a 40+ hour RPG then I won't bother.

Damn you, hype machine. *shakes fist*

I can handle not getting Dead Space, Far Cry 2 or Disaster, but I've still not picked up Wario Land and now this is screaming "buy me". :(

Anyone any idea how big it is? If it's like a 40+ hour RPG then I won't bother.

It's not that big - the main quest is 12 - 15 hours I hear.

There's tons of other stuff to do though.