MFGamers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just think with a remake there should be a good argument for why this old game is still valid however many years later   There's a thread here    Basically in DeS I just think a

Vaati done a good Vidya on it     

Posted Images

Some random dude concern trolling based on 0 evidence? Jesus Christ. 

Can we please provide decent sources for stuff, we’re just spreading rumours based on fuck all at this point. That dude has no idea what ‘grains’ are, neither do I. 

There’s no ‘in game purchases’ tag on the pre-order page so they aren’t anything nefarious like this dude expects. Absolute bollocks.

Please try to stop spreading FUD and please source spurious rumours if you must post them.

This series been doing pre-order stuff forever, I think. Pretty sure my PS3 versions of Dark Souls 1 and 2 came with in game items for pre-ordering.

Is the problem that these items are good? I don’t remember the items I got for the other games but they were wack and didn’t matter

I was thinking about is this game going to have the white/black world tendency stuff? I never played the original so don’t know how it works but my understanding is that it’s a very grindy system to manipulate.

Unless the game has been significantly nerfed, having a few extra trinkets won't mean sod all in DeS. I'm pretty sure they would have removed the item/equipment burden cap. So this will be a little easier than the original as it is. But even that won't make too much difference.

I am very curious to see what they've done with World Tendency. It was a really interesting mechanic, that was completely cocked up by online play.

I looked that up, yea DSII has DLC items too. In fact now I remember when I played that I deliberately threw away a bunch of them but not sure if they were good or not.

More annoyed at pre-order exclusivity items. Just put that stuff in the game somewhere.

Also I've decided fud stands for fairly ugly dildos. Like that one weapon Havel has.

15 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

fairly ugly dildos

That's a lot better than what it actually stands for...

6 minutes ago, Nag said:

That's a lot better than what it actually stands for...

Had to google that... and yes it does! The acronym itself sounds like another Tory COVID slogan😄

6 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

Some random dude concern trolling based on 0 evidence? Jesus Christ. 

Can we please provide decent sources for stuff, we’re just spreading rumours based on fuck all at this point. That dude has no idea what ‘grains’ are, neither do I. 

There’s no ‘in game purchases’ tag on the pre-order page so they aren’t anything nefarious like this dude expects. Absolute bollocks.

Please try to stop spreading FUD and please source spurious rumours if you must post them.

Calm down 😅 those sentences of the chat I posted had ? three times questioning aspects of the game. They were questioning the grains etc in the same way any of us might. I never posted it as some evidence or whatever fud means. They also say (as a big fan of the og DeS) the original had the weapons you’re expected to pay the deluxe version for which is the biggest problem here not potential mtx.