passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Animal Crossing: New Horizons ?

mmmark

So the eggs....

Are you meant to just collect a load of them or use them only to create the bunny DIY projects? 
So far I’ve found multiple versions of 6 different types and 2 different recipes but not used them to create them just yet.

Yeah I found the bunny to begin with. I think I’m just gonna craft all the stuff I can and see what happens.

Just spent about an hour grinding out the stuff for the new houses. Wasn’t too bad, but I had to buy some apples as I didn’t have many that I hadn’t already sold.

I’m currently building a music room in the back of my house. I think I did the same on the DD version. At the moment I just have guitar and amp, but I remember getting a grand piano at some point.

As for one island per switch issue...

I don’t see it as an issue... I think part of the reason they’ve done it is to stop people creating multiple accounts/islands so they can hardcore farm stuff easier than people who stick to one account?

I’ve played the DS and 3DS versions prior to this one and I’m sure any extra players lived in your house, and could contribute to your mortgage. Just added a second player for my son, and he gets his own house (tent at the mo) and can’t start off town projects like bridges or whatnot.

Its a bit of a blag, but we play together so it’s not a problem. 
A second player, when playing together can’t access an inventory so anything they pick up is put in that recycling box thing in the town hall. Again it’s a bit of a blag, but is ok for me as it’s harder for my son to destroy all my hard work ?

Also, I have no online membership so does anyone know if you can send gifts through letters without having a subscription?

if anyone wants to send me fruit as a test... I currently have cherries, peaches and coconuts

I’ve got into the turnip game for the first time on this entry. I remember either making a killing or losing a killing last time around.

I got mine today for 106 bells so if anyone can do much better than that, let me know. I’m gonna aim for at least 150 before I sell.

I’ve sold my turnips for 140 each. I’m sure I could hold out and get a better price, but I could also see the gamble dying on its arse.

Should anyone want to come to mine to sell, hit me up before the store closes today.

I sold mine just now, someone on the ResetEra AC Discord had 497 bells for Turnips so I jumped at the chance. Didn’t have many to sell so only made 250k but still pretty chuffed with that. 

I just paid off my 3rd mortgage and will probably leave it there for the time being, my island is a bit of a tip compared to others I’ve seen so I want to get it in better shape before continuing to expand my house. 

Spoiler

CE4B1ED3-FDDD-44EE-BE05-7D0315A0C5E5.jpeg

7C7D9F21-6D07-4661-8E1C-92F418BF5DA7.jpeg

5BFCD906-6902-48FA-88C4-E7FB23DACB6B.jpeg

2E9B380F-AAEC-4D4C-9B56-10E7D7B95638.jpeg

I got the ability to buy more bridges. Looked at the prices. Yeah, no.

I can also move the buildings for a crazy amount of bells.

I still only have apples, peaches, coconuts and oranges, so anyone has the remaining fruit, I’ll be super grateful!

Thanks to Mark, I now have pears. I’m just missing cherries.

I might be on my own, but I didn’t realise that in order to finish the objective in your Nook phone, you need to plant all the fruit trees, this includes your native fruit, so only today have I planted apple trees for the first time!

It’s amazing to me how good it looks, despite it being fairly simplistic, but going from the DS version to this, it’s quite a bump up, especially when you watch the trees swaying in the breeze.

Also, no-one seems to mention the music. I was chilling the other night doing some night fishing as it had the coolest jazz being played. Sometimes the music is what you expect, all cheesy, cheery nonesense.

But then sometimes it’ll throw these super cool tunes at you. I wonder if at least some of it is done by the same people that did Splatoon.