passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

Just as an aside I'll be doing the official write up for December and who ended where for the 2023 league next week sometime... unless there's some kind've Christmas miracle though 1st place goes to @DisturbedSwan who gets themselves £10 credit on the platform of their choice... I'm guessing that'll be Xbox for you then, yeah?👍

All done and ready for January 2024... plumping on which counter-pick to go with was pretty difficult almost all of those games could go either way and there's a few which are completely unknown quantities to me.

I think it's safe to call the 2023 results and I think it's safe to say it finished a lot closer than we were expecting in the end...

@Nabby9 scored 14 points with Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

And that was the only release of December (I think)... so, for the final time this year here's your run down of the standings and big winner for 2023!

1. @DisturbedSwan - 128 points. 

2. @radiofloyd - 126 points.

3. @mfnick - 119 points. 

4. Nabby9 - 86 points.

5. @Nag - 69 points.

6. @HandsomeDead - 68 points. 

7. @Jimbo Xiii - 64 points.

8. @mmmark - 47 points. 

And DisturbedSwan takes it with a mere 2 point margin, radiofloyd is screwed by 2 of his games failing to release this year but his penchant for picking indie games no-one else has ever heard of almost pays off yet again.😂... pm'd you your prize Blakey.👍

Good luck for 2024 everyone.❤️

Thought I'd do a little write up on what we can expect with January and the start of the league... if @DisturbedSwan wants to do the end of month write ups (where are you Blakey?) when things get going that's fine.🙂

January Releases...

@mfnick has Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown and Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth.

@HandsomeDead has Another Code: Recollection and Tekken 8.

In my mind this year could go any which way, compared to last year at least there's a distinct lack of big name games to go for.