passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Overwatch

spatular

I think the teleport is really handy but like the dude said in the video, its incredibly situational. If its a tight game and its in overtime then being able to get right back to the objective as soon as you spawn is very handy, but if you are defending on temple of anubis then what you want is those shields right from spawn and then rush back to defend. I think she will still be situational but the changes add another situation, but then again all the characters are situational, its how the game works.

Surely Reinhardt will be the Santa skin. He has the white hair and beard. 

I hope they do a good one for 76. Maybe Scrooge in his dressing gown, slippers and funny hat. 

A Rudolph skin for Pharah would be funny too. 

Ah yeah I was forgetting Reinhardt, definitely Fairy for Mercy, maybe an Elf for Tracer, Christmas Tree for Reaper, one of the three ghosts of Christmas Carol for Junkrat. No idea what else they could do though...Halloween's pretty easy but Xmas I've ran out of things, would be fantastic if they did some Movie references like a Jingle All The Way Turbo Man costume or something :lol: 

They don't all get outfits so maybe some will miss out? Mercy is a good shout for Fairy @Blakey but she had a great Halloween outfit so might be missed. Not a hard n fast rule so who knows. 

I'm pretty sure Toblerone ( that's his name ^_^) has been shown in the Santa outfit. I hope Widow gets a Mrs Clause outfit :ph34r: Tracer an Elf - has to be. Zenyatta with baubles juggling around. 

11 hours ago, DifferentClass said:

I love Zarya's emote.

It's great.

She continues to get shitty skins though. Her Christmas one is just her Dawn skin with some of the blue bits changed to black (and vice-versa), and some sleeves.

I earned a bunch of boxes from the Arcade mode and got the Roadhog, Mcree and Mei skins, and Symmetra's highlight intro. I've got enough credits for one of the legendary skins, I'll save it until nearer christmas though.