passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster | Early 2016

retroed

Played this back on the GameCube but only got an hour or so in for some reason back in the day, so very much looking forward to playing through all of this in the remaster, in that hour or so I played I was absolutely loving it, the train was an incredible environment to place a game on.

This is one of the cube games ive got just never played, might get this for the ps4. Wonder why we are still developing for Ps3 and 360 time to stop this now. Come Christmas the new consoles will be at least 2 years old so time to bury the old gen long live the next generation. (Well for 5 years at least)

If only they'd add item boxes, dropping items anywhere should work fine but degenerates into a right ballache when you aren't sure what's needed where.

Edit... Quick question because this topic is a good example, how do you post a picture, write something then post another picture?, do you have to host the pics on a hosting site or can you still do it somehow if you upload straight to this site?.

I usually upload all my pics onto Imgur.com then copy the forum link they create for you on there and copy and paste onto the forum.

Nag, you can do it on the site. I mostly use safari but..

After you attact your images to a post, there's an 'add to post' button to the right. That lets you put a pic where ever you want it.

So attact the 2 images. Write something, 'add to post' the first pic, write something then 'add to post' the other image.

And on topic, I've finished Zero but the only things I remember from that whole game are a train, a giant scorpion and the main dude had Queen tattoos. :lol:

• 3 months later...