passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bloodborne

Sambob

A cheers for Hendo who lead me through the start of Bloodborne last night.  I now have a bunch of places to go.

I've found another weapon, the Switch Spear I think, and I've upgraded my stuff as much as I can.  I need an item I've not come across yet to upgrade them further.

But there must be another path because Hendo said the boss we were fighting at the end of the session was maybe too beyond my level.  I did some exploring today and while I found more shortcuts, none of them lead anywhere new.  I just came across dead ends and big bastard enemies, which I did manage to deal with, thankfully.

I'm enjoying it a lot more now it has opened up.  But I did reach that stage with Demon's Souls as well, but then it did annoy me again eventually.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From where you are Lakitu there are only two more compulsory bosses, and more depending on what you decide near the end. I resumed the game a boss before that Trophy recently. I ran through most of the game from there, to get to the next lamps. 

I just can't kill this Blood Starved Beast.  I'm level 30 and kitted out as much as I can be.  I even found a little clue suggesting that you can distract the beast with blood cocktails, but it doesn't distract it for long.  I got it down to quarter health but then it went crazy and just chased me down and did me in.  I've also got barely any of the items I used to beat it.  There was one attempt where I covered it in oil then set my sword on fire and sis do a lot of damage to it.  Maybe if I combine the two strats I could get it to work but now I have to grind for items.

I'm back to not getting this game.  Sometimes a certain dodge works then it doesn't.  I can't read it.

• 10 months later...

I tried joining him last night but figured out after a while that my character hadn't got to the turning point that he had.

It would be nice to play one of these games for once with a proper co-op system, as it is it's very stop/start at best.

The best way of figuring out where next is probably find a guide and go through it seeing if you can remember doing certain bosses or sequences.

Looking at this - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-24-bloodborne-walkthrough-and-game-guide-3689 - I think you're somewhere near the end now.

• 1 year later...

By the way, I don’t have this game or even own a PS4 yet, but I heard this game is full of spiders. Is that true? That’s one of the things I liked about the Souls games, they never had spiders as regular enemies.