Sign in to follow this  
Sambob

Bloodborne

This is a bit hard then. Them load times too. Played half an hour, mainly been the same bit over and over.

You get used to it, but it tempts you in with its action facade then you are looking at the loading screen again. I just need to find my feet, im enjoying it despite it being hard though.

I've been playing for an hour or so, no boss as of yet.

It looks ok, shinier, clearer version of the other games but nothing so far that leaps out as amazing.

That Souls level design is right there though - I'm in the first main section right now and it loops round so much.

I made a red head lady, obviously.

My 2.5 gig must have autodownloaded because It didnt pop up for me.

Okay so my impressions after an hour are that I want to keep playing it forever. Will try to destroy a few hours on it tonight, with the aim being beating the first boss. I think I need to master the new mechanics, that visceral attack seems to be key to a lot of things. Im at the point where im just running up to massive crowds and taking them all out with the powered up long axe attack, but from everything I read of the previous games it seems like I really shouldnt be doing that, I expect its just because im at an early stage.

I lost 3000 souls or whatever it's called now, due to greed. Bum.

Streaming in the usual place if anyone is interested.

Started it last night and have the first complete outfit available to purchase from the bird bath. Trying to defeat the massive dude with the axe but haven't managed it yet. Perfected the first area though, I've been through it so much. Load times are awful though, the sooner they're patched the better. Also my ps+ ran out last night so I need to renew.

I got to the boss on the bridge finally and obviously died.

Lost tons of souls/blood things/xp but finally managed to level up a few times.

Other than strength, stamina and health, I'm not sure where I should put my points?

I have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing on this... AT ALL.

Is there no way to get the blood you've collected back if you die?.

Only the ones you lost from the last death if you lose 2000 then die again they are gone. Its a harsh game

Im not sure i can be arsed to keep running back to this first boss over and over again.

I've already decided this is going tomorrow... Stuff like this isn't for me.

Couldn't get on with Dark Souls, fuck knows why I thought this would be different.