passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Children of Morta

Sly Reflex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Sigma Theory

Its actually random what camera's it gives you, I got the paparazzi one first cam when I did my first run, but didn't get it right until the end on my completion run. I was still getting new cams on the post completion as well. There's a rogue element to it.

Some of the word connections are a huge reach and it never really explains how you're meant to do certain things, or you know of certain links to solve an issue, but you need some other loosely related thing to show up so you can lock the stories down and progress. Those words never come though, so you're just left with a failure.

• Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: LEGO Batman 2

Forgot to update this last time. Sleeping Dogs won the last vote after I binned off Sigma Theory, a game which I do not recommend.

Sleeping Dogs is still great and looks fantastic, it was actually the first game I ever drew out for the steam tombola way back when, but yeah, it's still really fun to play but you can see the seams and joints a bit now, it's starting to show its age a bit compared to other open world games. There's also a lot of dud stuff in there as well I didn't really notice before, filler perks that you will use once in training and then never use again.

LEGO Batman 2 has surprised me a bit, I had no idea it was open world. I've played some of these levels on the Vita Batman I played forever ago. They're slightly remixed though from what I can gather, not that I have perfect memories of them, I played them through and then fucked them off once I got 100%.

• Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Subnautica
  • 3 weeks later...

I am coming towards the end of it now, annoyingly I lost a lot of time to a bug where my submarine vanished from inside the big submarine. Just about to build a base deep down because I cannot be arsed with the constant travelling back to the start base.

Don't really want to go on more because spoilers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Dying Light
  • Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: My Time At Portia
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually really enjoying it now, despite it's flaws it's one of those games you can put on and just one to let it smother your times. Like game crack. If I wasn't streaming it I would have put a lot more time into it already, the regimented way I have streams is throttling my playtime.

• Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Children of Morta