passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PS Vita

Sambob

See, this is the thing. I cant really defend it when its criticised, and its sales arent great and I can point out a shit load of its flaws and so on...but I fucking love mine, and everybody thats played one has said they have liked it too, its so strange.

Im a big fan of the vita but i was of the psp as well, just amazes me the amount of tech in my hands, but tbh im old (ish) so remember when we didn't have hand helds, and the first gameboy was a relevation.

Sony need to decide what the vita is going to be, nintendo has a different path with the ds and 3ds only the odd big title transfered across, while the vita is getting the same games as its bigger brother the ps3. Don't get me wrong, i love NFS and Fifa etc on m handheld as my otherhalf won't entertain them on the tele but ive said all along, lovefilm needs to be on it and loads of homebrew games and budget prices like the tablets have, would make it a contender.

• 2 weeks later...

In holy-shit nostalgia news Tecmo Koei has a new Romance of the Three Kingdoms game in the works for PlayStation Vita and it does not have Dynasty or Warrior in it's name. I played the living hell out of Koei strategy games back in the 8-bit and 16-bit days. I'll be putting this high on my list of PS Vita games for 2013.

Well, that's Blops Declasified down. It's pretty bad, even downright broken. could have done with more time in development. The netcode for it has more holes in it than a teabag too. If you want to hear more thoughts on it, tell me. I'll put them in the Technically Bad Games thread.

• 7 months later...

My impatience has always got the better of me when it comes to gaming and particularly the handheld and more recently the vita!ve already traded twice,thinking the vita was another failed piece of kit,and my at a beautiful piece of kit!But in recent times it seems since the news of the ps4, Sony has really invested in the future of the vita and especially with the press conference this morning!It seems it could have a great relationship with the ps4 and with so many mainstream titles and indie titles in the pipeline it seems I may have to invest once again!The vita really is a gaming console in ones hands,it just needed some tlc from Sony!Bambi!

• 1 month later...

If you press and hold the icon for a game, you can find out how much room it is taking up. If you have PS+ you can enable cloud saving in the game's menu page, but you have to do this for every game you have. Handy if you delete a game and haven't backed it up to your computer via USB.

You may as well download Everybody's Golf. It's well priced and is one you'll want on the system at all times.