passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Sure ain't minor for me anyway, I'm on controller number 3.

Talked about that enough I guess, but they have to make them easy to replace if it's literally bolted to a piece of hardware that costs that much money. That makes it a bigger problem, unless there's a way to remove them that they haven't talked about yet

edit reading about that headset, wireless lossless audio for 150GBP sounds like the bigger announcement here, if those claims match up to reality

Yeah that sucks :( I'd worry about it if I had similar issues to be fair.

£130 for the Elite headset, but yeah, pretty damn impressive if it works as it should. I've been in the market for a new headset for a long time, my old HyperX one I use from 2014/2015 is literally falling apart lol.

I wonder if that headset has a stronger signal/connection to the PS5 than the existing one. I always have issues with the regular Pulse (& the old PS4 one) where all sound drops out for a second or so relatively frequently and it’s really annoying - quite a common issue if you Google it. My pad does it too - sorted for about a month after buying a new one but that ended up doing the same. Another reason I barely use the PS5. 

It is meant to from the PR speak but who knows. I had to return my PS4 Platinum headset after about a week as it started rattling whilst I played and was really annoying, swapped for my current HyperX one and that has lasted so well, honestly such a fantastic headset. But yeah, it’s a bit long in the tooth now.

Not heard of those issues at all before, especially the DS connection issue is just odd 🤔 never had any issues at all with my two and I almost exclusively use my PS5.

I barely use my Series X but that’s not through any tech issues but software issues.

I'd expect to hear more of Helldivers 2, which is still set for 2023 and indeed the biggest game of the year - Spidey 2. 

It would be nice to know what 2024 is looking like, Rise of the Ronin, Marvel's Wolverine, Stellar Blade (probably) all in 2024 but beyond that it be nice to have a few more announcements.