passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Netflix On PS3 This Week?

DANGERMAN

not sure when netflix is coming for the 360 and wii (and iphone/pc/ipad/android), but you can download the app on the PS3 now. It doesn't do much, just lets you sign up for an email notification for when it's active

A google add posted on gaf showed the price to be $5.99 per month, with a free trial period. Pretty good, but it depends on what's on there

Netflix is amazing. :o

This. There isn't much film wise I want to watch but I've been hitting the American comedy pretty hard lately with U.S The Office and Arrested Development. I've got Twin Peaks lined up, too.

So how often does this thing update or get new stuff? I'm going through the trial process now and if it adds more stuff frequent enough then I'll probably stick with it.

I'm not a big fan of watching it on the 360 and PS3 due to notifications popping up. I know I could turn them off but it's just an inconvenience, but it runs well.

there's a lot of stuff it wont get for years because Sky own all the rights <_< I think the HBO stuff is a no go, which is a shame, but as I understand it bar WB (I think they're tied to lovefilm) the other film studios will be added eventually

I've not started the trial yet, I'd use it for films more than anything and that's what it's lacking by all accounts, I do think it's a good price if they get the content on there

As I lack Sky Plus (*spit* fucking sky) I'm very impressed with the stuff on there. I think I'll probably stick with it after the trial. Especially if they update it with new stuff on a regular basis.

I think what this thread has taught us is that Cyberpunk is pleased with the immeasurable anguish dealt upon the Dowler family

As I lack Sky Plus (*spit* fucking sky) I'm very impressed with the stuff on there. I think I'll probably stick with it after the trial. Especially if they update it with new stuff on a regular basis.

I think what this thread has taught us is that Cyberpunk is pleased with the immeasurable anguish dealt upon the Dowler family

Bet he reads The Sun as well, and see's Fox Movies. And watches The Simpsons.

:fist:

Bet he reads The Sun as well, and see's Fox Movies. And watches The Simpsons.

:fist:

Yes to Fox movies and Simpsons. But I read the Guardian.

haters-gonna-hate-sonic.jpg

Seriously though, I've had Sky Tv for years, and Sky Player on the Xbox 360 is free for subscribers. I'm not gonna pass it up. 150 movies on demand, plus all the Sky TV, documentaries, etc.