passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Humble Bundle

retroed

Thought I'd turn a quick buck or three selling my unwanted Steam and Origin codes on Ebay. It seems everyone and their auntie had the same idea. It's inundated with Battlefield 3 codes, Burnout Paradise, Saints Row the Third, etc. Maybe I'll donate them to some lucky victim instead.

Installed Origin. Man, I cannot do shit on it. Everything just hangs.

seriously? I've just loaded it up and it's running fine (I thought it might be getting hammered), I downloaded a 250mb patch in less than a minute :unsure:

I can't believe you're trolling this thread

Installed Origin. Man, I cannot do shit on it. Everything just hangs.

seriously? I've just loaded it up and it's running fine (I thought it might be getting hammered), I downloaded a 250mb patch in less than a minute :unsure:

I can't believe you're trolling this thread

It's patched itself and all that stuff, but actually getting it to do anything is a bit of a lost cause atm. I can browse the store and friend list, but everything else hangs.

This week's weekly sale is 5 games picked by some dick off youtube.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Botanicula

McPixel

The Showdown Effect

Thomas Was Alone

plus Amnesia: The Dark Descent if you pay over the average.

I own the 3 I'd be interested in already, and they're all worth a shot. The Showdown Effect looks ok, but it seems to be a multiplayer-only 2D shooter, not really my cup of tea, and I don't really like horror games all that much, so no interest in Amnesia.

• 4 weeks later...

4 more games added for beating the average:

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

A Virus Named TOM

Bastion

Limbo

This is an awesome collection of games (and Eets). It turns out I have a version of Eets from another bundle, so I already own all of them on some platform except Rocketbirds and Virus Named TOM.

I think I've seen that last one featured in a different bundle a while ago, wasnt overly interested.

there's a new android bundle up

Humble Mobile Bundle 2 features six unbeatable games for Android. Pay what you want to receive the zany arcade slugfest Punch Quest; the adorable tower-defense game Bloons TD 5; the vibrant clock-rewinding endless runner Time Surfer; and the spaceship adventure sim Star Command. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get the visually stunning action RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands and the exciting and gory racing game Carmageddon.