passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Humble Bundle

retroed

This week's sale is stuff from Hothead: The first 2 Penny Arcade Rain-Slick Precipice episodes, and the three Deathspank games.

I chucked them the $6 required for all 5 games to get the Penny Arcade episodes on Steam, since I got them from the storefront they set up to sell them originally, which seems defunct these days. I'll probably play one of the Deathspanks, at least.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave $1 to get a Steam key for Arkham Assylum.

I have both Arkham games on disc. I was able to redeem my key from the retail version of Arkham City on Steam when they took out GFWL. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the instructions with the key on, to see if it worked for Arkham Assylum too.

I haven't added the F.E.A.R or Middle Earth games yet. Not too bothered about those, really.

maybe I'm being an idiot, but I've tried paying for that ^ twice through paypal, once $2 and once the default $1. Both times when I've gone to paypal it looks like it's trying to charge me £33

edit: I've worked it out. I sold some stuff on ebay and some guy hadn't got his package sent on a friday by wednesday 9am, so instead of emailing me he opened a case against me. Funny story, it had been delivered and signed for on the monday at his work address. But because he's opened the case ebay/paypal have locked my funds, even though it's sorted

2nd edit: sorted

• 2 weeks later...

Another Android bundle this week, with the debut of Ridiculous Fishing.

It contains:

Epoch

Swordigo

Spell Tower

Rymdkapsel

Pay over the average for:

Kingdom Rush

Ridiculous Fishing

I don't know much about Rymdkapsel, Spell Tower and Kingdom Rush but they sound interesting, Ridiculous Fishing is Ridiculous Fishing, the other two are action games, so meh.

Do you like pinball? *

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

The Humble Weekly Sale: Zen Studios

More than 20 dynamic pinball tables. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for the Pinball FX2 - Core Pack, Pinball FX2 - Zen Classics Pack, Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table, Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table, Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table! If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles Pack, Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack and Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Pack!

*(I don't)